LUSH Lip Scrub Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 22 in Lip Scrub

March 20, 2017

Love this product. Leaves your lips feeling soft and more importantly tastes delicious. Down side? A little pricey however you need very little and it lasts forever. Worth the buy!

March 06, 2017

This lip scrub is hard NOT to eat. It is beautifully bright pink,smells delicious, and leaves my lips super soft after exfoliating with the scrub. Great to use before applying lipstick for even and smooth application!

January 25, 2017

Its alittle on the pricey side but I've also had it for over a year. You dont need much and it does an effective job at leaving your lips smooth and dry! Plus it taste good!

July 26, 2016

Love all the Lush products. Love the fact they are natural products. The only problem is there are no stores in my area have to go to Toronto or Pickering to a store. These scrubs work so good on my dry chapped lips and love the smell of them. Bubblegum is my favourite one.

July 26, 2016

I love this lip scrub. It really does the trick! Love using it before i apply my lipsticks. It is definitely a must have. I am never disappointed by Lush products and i totally love the fact they are against animal testing.

July 18, 2016

THE BEST LIP SCRUB EVER. First off Lush is an amazing, wonderful company that makes fantastic products! This lip scrub is great! Smells awesome, works perfectly and it's all natural and not tested on animals! I love using this lip scrub at night before bed, and also before apply a lip balm.

July 11, 2016

Awesome and quick for exfoliating your lips. You just rub on and lick off, taste great. Very affordable and small enough to carry around in your purse.

July 02, 2016

I have purchased this item twice and i like it and it does scrub off the dead skin on my lips, but that being said it dries out quickly so i always have to add water so it can actually scrub without just flaking off my lips

June 08, 2016

I love this scrub! It does such a great job and it makes my lips feel smooth and tingly right after use. I generally use this as a way of removing my lipstick from the day and it does a fantastic job. I would recommend this to everyone!

June 07, 2016

I've tried a few lip scrubs. Nothing exfoliates like this one! It beat my other much more expensive lip scrub by miles. Plus when you're done, you can lick it off! And it tastes soo good. I ran out ;( and I'm back to trying to make my more expensive one work. But my lips just aren't as soft and smooth as they were with this Lush product. Think I'll reorder tonight.