LUSH Lip Scrub Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 14 in Lip Scrub

July 26, 2016

Love all the Lush products. Love the fact they are natural products. The only problem is there are no stores in my area have to go to Toronto or Pickering to a store. These scrubs work so good on my dry chapped lips and love the smell of them. Bubblegum is my favourite one.

July 26, 2016

I love this lip scrub. It really does the trick! Love using it before i apply my lipsticks. It is definitely a must have. I am never disappointed by Lush products and i totally love the fact they are against animal testing.

July 18, 2016

THE BEST LIP SCRUB EVER. First off Lush is an amazing, wonderful company that makes fantastic products! This lip scrub is great! Smells awesome, works perfectly and it's all natural and not tested on animals! I love using this lip scrub at night before bed, and also before apply a lip balm.

July 11, 2016

Awesome and quick for exfoliating your lips. You just rub on and lick off, taste great. Very affordable and small enough to carry around in your purse.

July 02, 2016

I have purchased this item twice and i like it and it does scrub off the dead skin on my lips, but that being said it dries out quickly so i always have to add water so it can actually scrub without just flaking off my lips

June 08, 2016

I love this scrub! It does such a great job and it makes my lips feel smooth and tingly right after use. I generally use this as a way of removing my lipstick from the day and it does a fantastic job. I would recommend this to everyone!

June 07, 2016

I've tried a few lip scrubs. Nothing exfoliates like this one! It beat my other much more expensive lip scrub by miles. Plus when you're done, you can lick it off! And it tastes soo good. I ran out ;( and I'm back to trying to make my more expensive one work. But my lips just aren't as soft and smooth as they were with this Lush product. Think I'll reorder tonight.

May 26, 2016

This is a MUST HAVE for me because I wear so much matte liquid lipstick! I use this every morning and every night to scrub away dead skin, moisturize, and prep for liquid application. Love the Bubblegum scent, it's my favourite! It doesn't actually smell like how you would expect it to! It's sweet and candy like but not in a bubble gum away, it's kind of like the MMM bars. Lasts forever cause you only need a tiny bit of scrub.

May 26, 2016

As a girl with chronically dried lips (thanks snoring) and the habit of biting my lips, this product is a miracle godsend that came out the butt of a holy goose and landed in my hands. It tastes good, it feels good, it gets rid of my sins and it refreshes my lips so that they actually thank me for scrubbing off that old skin. 10/10 would recommend, but the price of being vegan is bit of a cash grab too for this brand.

May 01, 2016

This product is just perfect. The scents are all perfect, the product is amazing. The price is so great and the fact that it is all natural ingredients is a huge plus. This is my #1 lip scrub