LUSH Love Lettuce Fresh Face Mask Reviews

Ranked #432 out of 523 in Masks

Love Lettuce is our most exfoliating mask that scoops up dirt, oil and debris and washes it all away. Exfoliation is an important part of good skincare, as it removes the buildup of dead skin that can clog your pores and cause imbalances. Love Lettuce is a great example of how a few ingredients can make a fresh, effective product for the skin. We blend fresh seaweed to nourish and soften with 100% pure French lavender oil to balance an oily T-zone and ease any inflammation. Use Love Lettuce for bright, fresh skin that glows from the inside out.

October 14, 2016

My favourite fresh face mask! The mask goes on very smoothly and the ground almonds are a great exfoliator. Instead of just rinsing or wiping the mask off, I run my hands under water and then massage the mask onto my skin for an additional exfoliant. Plus, the scent is pleasant and fresh, compared to other LUSH masks with an overpowering scent.

August 27, 2015

it is very moisturizing and exfoliates very well. This face mask is great for combination skin types.

May 11, 2015

I love this face mask, it makes my skin feel so soft and so refreshed!!!

May 04, 2015

This is one of my favourite masks. The jar lasts me until it expires. It has a nice scent. It is a great exfoliator and does not dry my skin out.

March 25, 2015

Love this, I use it when I feel especially stressed, the coolness on my face feels like its melting the tension away.

August 06, 2014

I love the way this makes my face feel after I wash it off. The coolness of it while it's on my face is really refreshing, too. I also love that Lush Cosmetics only uses the freshest, realest ingredients (that's why all of their fresh face masks have expiry dates). The colour of it is pretty fun, too!

February 17, 2014

I have oily skin and this facial mask is the one that is the more effective for me. It is exfoliating because of the almonds that are in it, it makes my face really soft and it is always fresh and made with love!

August 16, 2012

This is my favourite LUSH face mask so far. It is a light green colour than spreads smoothly and coats easily. It dries to a dark green, and I splash my face with water to make it malleable again and give it a scrub before rinsing it off. The bits of ground almond are a wonderful exfoliant. It rinses off cleanly, unlike a few other masks from LUSH that use talc and contain a clay that leaves a horrid grey residue. My face always feels so smooth after, and in the morning my acne has calmed substantially. This is a must try for anyone with blemishes and combination oily/dry skin! I have an oily T-zone and chin, but dry cheeks; combining this product with others in my LUSH skin care arsenal has really given my skin a 180 (well, maybe a 150... I still do get a couple spots here and there, but we're on the right track though!).

The only reason that I did not give 5 stars for price is because of the expiry; I feel that you have a chance of losing your money if this expires before you have a chance to use it all. Fresh face masks have an expiry date of about 3 weeks. Please note that stores only receive this from distribution after 1 week is already up, which gives you only 2 weeks to use it, and that is if you buy it the day that it hits the salesfloor. It is not something that can or should be used daily either. You can get about 4-6 uses from any given pot, so plan your nights wisely, or else you might have to pitch the product!

Keep the container though- If you bring back 5 black pots, you will get a FREE Fresh Face Mask!

May 01, 2012

Love Lettuce is a fresh face mask with a light earthy lavender and sweet almond scent. I can get about eight to ten uses from these Lush masks. It is a smooth, thick and consistent paste. I found the texture of Love Lettuce was not as abrasive or thick as Mask of Magnaminty. The face mask is refreshingly cool on the skin and acts as a gentle exfoliator. I can feel the mask deep cleaning and tightening my pores. After I washed the mask off and moisturized the bumps and red blotches on my face seemed to calmed down and my skin feeling clean, smooth and soft. I personally enjoy wearing face masks for greater than 15 minutes. I was quite disappointed how fast Love Lettuce dried which was under five minutes. Also the mask started to flaked off my face at the seven minute mark and caused a big mess around my house, since I was getting my chores done. At that point I had to wash the mask off. Bottom line: Love Lettuce is an okay face mask but I won't be repurchasing this product. I would recommend people to check out A Crash Course in Skincare, which is still by far my favorite LUSH mask.

December 11, 2010

I have a lot of experience with facial masks. And I mean, A LOT!!!!!
That being sad, I liked this mask. It's similar to a clay mask... I love the essential oils in it, the amount, the texture,(grainy, and perfect for exfoliating after). It's gentle, however. I didn't find it hars or abrasive, it left my skin feeling fresh, clean yet moisturized.
I would reccomend this! It's a great product!