Lush Magical Moringa

Lush Magical Moringa Reviews

Ranked #144 out of 1161 in Facial Lotions & Creams

October 19, 2016

Ce produit est très hydratant , je l'ai bien aimer.Par contre,pour celles qui ont la peau grasse je ne le recommande par car il est VRAIMENT hydratant donc votre peau devient plus grasse..il est surtout très bien pour les peaux sèches ,comme à l'hiver!

June 06, 2016

I am in loooove with this product! I recommend it to everyone. It is the perfect face cream for me. It smells great, it apply easily, and it is really worth it, for oily and dry skin.

If you have problems with your face, go run to Lush and buy it. It solved my really really dry spots and also works with my oily forehead!

May 15, 2016

This is the perfect moisturizer or oily skin. It's not too thick so it offers just the right amount of moisturizing for an oily face. It goes on matte so your face looks super soft and perfect all day. Personally I love the scent of this product and to me there's a slight black licorices scent but I've heard that isn't what most people pick up

February 05, 2016

Perfect moisturizers for a silk and matte skin. Smells good. interesting texture. Afffordable and natural product. Love it

February 04, 2016

This is my go-to facial moisturizer for when I wake up in the morning and for just before I go to sleep. It keeps my skin feeling refreshed and quite soft throughout the day. Easy to use as it just melts onto your face as you apply it and it blends into your skin quickly.