Lush Montalbano Solid Shampoo Bar
Good

Lush Montalbano Solid Shampoo Bar Reviews

Ranked #286 out of 935 in Shampoo

April 25, 2016

If you love the scent of lemons this is the shampoo bar for you. It does a really great deep clean and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or weighed down. My hair is very shinny. It can be a bit drying so I find its best suited to those with oily hair/scalp.

January 12, 2016

I absolutely love this product. It made my hair so shiny and healthy looking.

April 23, 2015

I love LUSH Shampoo Bars and this one is my favourite! I must admit that I purchased this based on the scent and it definitely has more to offer than a fabulous delicious scent

I love that LUSH shampoo bars help to eliminate all those bottles that we go through and toss away and I appreciate that I can help combat that. I also like that because it's a solid I just pick it up, rub it on my hair a few times and I'm all set to lather up.

Yes, this shampoo smells great, it's made with lemon oil, lemon juice and olives and bursts with a delicious citrus scent and citrus scents just happen to be my personal favourite. Some days I skip the conditioner but when doing so sometimes I find my hair is left a little dry, not with this bad boy! I can skip the conditioner all I want and my hair will still feel soft, smooth and not at all dry!

I've been using this regularly for about a month or so and one day my coworker told me my hair looked VERY shiny and looked really good. Those compliments definitely made me happy and I'm sure my fabulously shiny (but short) locks have this shampoo bar to thank for that, it is after all a shampoo designed to make those strands shine their brightest!

I would, without a doubt, purchase this bar again. Raise the bar! Try a LUSH Shampoo Bar. When life gives you lemons...turn it into a shampoo bar and make those locks shine!