LUSH Sultana of Soap

LUSH Sultana of Soap Reviews

Ranked #496 out of 841 in Bath & Body

Revel in Sultana’s majesty, and have a wash with the royalty of soaps. It looks like a fancy Italian dessert; a giant nougat cake topped with succulent currants and apricots. Smooth a slice of our soft decadent soap all over your body for a creamy lather and the most dazzling bergamot and olibanum scent. Your skin will be delighted and you’ll be left softer and smelling like a fancy candy shop with a touch of fruity sweetness. If you weren’t invited to the wedding, at least you can brush shoulders with royalty in the shower.

May 11, 2015

I love this soap, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or sticky!!

February 08, 2015

I am obsessed with the smell of this soap. I cannot get enough of it. The scent lasts on your skin for a long time. It's so creamy and soft and is just so perfect...minus the cost. It is so overpriced as far as soap goes but I cave for the scent.

April 25, 2012

Love love love the scent - and it lathers really well and does not dry out my skin. My whole bathroom smells of it which is fantastic!

March 17, 2010

This soap smells great! Lathers well and feels awesome:)

February 11, 2009

Ingredients: Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Perfume, Dried Apricots (Prunus armeniaca), Dried Currants (Ribes rubrum), Titanium Dioxide, Dried Cranberries (Vaccinium macrocarpon), Olibanum Oil (Boswella Carterii), Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, EDTA, Tetrasodium Editronate

One of the most moisturizing soaps I have ever used. At first I didn't like the smell. At first it reminded me of incense (which I can't stand) but then after my first use I was hooked. It is this clean smell but not a soapy clean more of a dried flower clean if that even makes sense. Despite all the dried fruit it does not smell like fruit. You need to keep this soap dry while not using or it will vanish fast.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!