Lysol Fabric Mist Reviews

Ranked #191 out of 355 in Household Cleaning Products

Use Lysol Fabric Mist for difficult odours on upholstery, curtains, bedding, pet areas, hampers, laundry bags, gym bags, shoe interiors and most fabrics around the house.

October 24, 2015

The fragrance of the Lysol Fabric Mist is strongly perfumed and almost overwhelming when you spray it on, however I did not find it to be long lasting. It comes out in large bursts so it was hard to control how much you used and where it went. I will definitely be sticking with Febreze from now on.

July 09, 2015

Expensive but works great, i spray my bedding with it daily i love the smell just wish it was alittle cheaper because it goes so fast.

June 24, 2015

I like this product I use it on curtains, and couchs, it leaves a nice clean scent.

May 05, 2015

Others may like this fabric spray, but I didn't. It says it's a mist, but when I sprayed it, it was a full spray. It didn't dry quickly either, it took a while. I don't like that because I have a fur baby and 2 grandboys who I don't want in this product. It was donated to my neighbor.

May 05, 2015

This product is good for the bed, couch, anything with fabric. You do have to be careful not to spray too much otherwise things feel wet.

March 31, 2015

I actually prefer this to the competitors. It seems to last longer and isn't so hard on my asthma as other brands.

March 13, 2015

I used this a lot when I had a dog, she was always in the couch, bed, wherever she found a comfy spot. It works great, I liked the scents a lot more than the febreeze.

March 11, 2015

Not as good of a selection for scents as febreeze fabric refresher, but just as effective. I spray it in my shoes to keep the smells at bay.

August 25, 2014

I love the pink bottle! (But all are great!)

Love to keep fabric disinfected and smelling great? Use this!
    I love the scent, it really lasts. It kills germs 99%.

I use this on our mattresses, pillows, area rugs and furniture. I love the scent, (we have a dog) and knowing I am killing unwanted germs. I use this about once a week, more during cold seasons.