MAC Cosmetics 219 Pencil Brush

MAC Cosmetics 219 Pencil Brush Reviews

Ranked #431 out of 456 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

April 29, 2015

Love this for blending eyeshadow under the lower lashline

February 05, 2010

This brush works well and it lasts but for me the price, almost 30 dollars is way too expensive for it to be worth it. You can get way more cost effective brushes. You're paying for the brand.

January 13, 2010

I can't believe i haven't reviewed this brush yet considering i use this every single day! I have a couple of them and i use them for everything. Since it's a dense, round small brush with a point tip, it's perfect for my smaller eye crease. I use it to apply colour on my crease. It does a really good job packing on the colours. I also use a clean one to blend. I find it very effective especially when you have really dark colours/ solid line that you want to feather out. I also use this to smudge eyeliners, or eyeshadow on my lower lash line. I've also used it to contour ( although i don't do this on a regular basis). This brush is pretty amazing and i think it's so worth the money. Makes putting on make up so much easier. As with all mac brushes, this never really sheds and the shape holds very well. Highly recommended!