MAC Cosmetics 239 Eye Shading Brush Reviews

Ranked #394 out of 456 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

Soft and dense to shade blend or layer eye shadow or emollient-based products. It has a tapered, rounded edge with smooth, firm, fine fibres. Hand-sculpted and assembled with the finest quality materials. This brush has a wood handle and nickel-plated brass ferrules.

October 22, 2014

If I could only have one brush for eyeshadow application, it would be this one.

The MAC 239 brush packs shadow on your lid like a dream. You can create anything from a sheer wash of colour to a bold smokey eye easily. It's great for applying a highlight shade under your brow as well. Really, this brush can do no wrong.

They are well made and last! The first one I ever bought probably 10 years ago now is still going strong.

I keep a few of these in my makeup kit at all times!

October 14, 2011

I LOVE all of my mac brushes! They are worth the extra money! I have had them for almost 2 years now and I will NEVER go back to using any other brushes!! This brush packs on the color and is great for the lid!!! <3

June 15, 2011

A nice, light eye shadow brush with short, dense, white bristles. This is very good at packing on eye shadow, as the bristles are short and dense. However, because the bristles are white, I've noticed that as much as I clean my brush, it is slightly discolored. It is still soft and holds its shape, but the bristles are no longer totally white.

August 18, 2009

I really love this brush and i grab it every single day. I mainly have one for darker shadows and one for the lighter ones. This brush is made of goat hair and is domed shaped and very dense. It's perfect for packing on the color. My 239's has been holding up for a long time. I clean them weekly and they barely ever shed or loose it's shape. It's a perfect basic eye shadow brush for starters.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag