• MAC Cosmetics Extended Play Gigablack Lash Mascara
  • MAC Cosmetics Extended Play Gigablack Lash Mascara

MAC Cosmetics Extended Play Gigablack Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #355 out of 775 in Mascara

July 06, 2016

I have a lot to say about mascara in general because I have tried so many different brands trying to find the perfect, volumizing, lengthening, smear proof, swim proof, all day lasting one. I thought I had come to my final conclusion that these things did not all exist in one specific mascara and that it would take two brands to achieve all these features but I might have been too hasty. This particular mascara comes off looking very insignificant but carries a major punch...its tiny wand delivers great precision, length and volume and, most impressive is its stay power. At the end of the day in Texas summer 100 degree heat, my lashes look exactly as they do at first application. The key though use a primer to achieve success. Highly recommend.

February 13, 2016

Best mascara for bottom lashes. Doesn't smudge and is long lasting. Wish they made it in a brown for the option to have a more natural look but overall I was blown away by this stuff. I was using the Clinique bottom lash mascara but the brush, lasting power and product overall is a home run! Paraben free as well. Is a bit pricey for a mascara but I can't live without it now.

June 18, 2015

I honestly bought this because I was completely over eyeliners and someone recommended it to me. Let's just say I had an eyelash "mishap". (Can you say, raccoon?) Anywho, I bought this mascara and I am so glad that I did. It lasts all day, and doesn't take much to remove it. It really makes your lashes POP! Just one word of advice: Make sure you wipe a bit of it back in the tube, or you will suffer from Raccoon Eye. This is my go-to eyeliner and a little goes a long way!

August 04, 2014

Awesome product. Does everything you need. Clean application (no clumping) and long lasting. Definitely worth the price.