MAC Cosmetics Gently Off Eye and Lip Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #204 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

Oil and water do mix, for twice the impact – just shake. A dual-phase, easy-does-it formula that sweeps off even tenacious waterproof mascara and lip colour. Absolutely gentle; suitable for all. Cucumber extract soothes, Damascus Rose flower water refreshes. No need to rinse.

September 23, 2016

I thought this ones gonna take off my waterproof make up.. too bad it cant! so disappointed.. I don't really recommend it woth the ones who always ise waterproof and smudgeproof make ups!

May 19, 2015

MACs eye and lip make up remover requires tons of product to get make up that isn't MAC off your face. It leaves you with raccoon eyes the next morning even after you've soaked cotton pads of product. Not worth it...

September 10, 2009

This is a really good makeup remover, specially for those waterproof eyeliner!... I use the mac liquid eyeliner, and this is the best makeup remover for it. The other ones that I bought at drug stroes, I had to rub really hard to get it off.
You only need a bit of it too!

May 27, 2009

I bought this thinking that it would be better than the ones that you can find in the drug stores. But I guess I was wrong. It works just as good as any drug store brand. And it says that it's gentle. But for some reason it seemed to sting my eyelids! I would not recommend this or buy this again. For $21.50 I could buy 3 bottles of a drugstore makeup remover and it would work just as well. Save your money people. Just because it says MAC doesn't necessarily mean it's great.

January 27, 2008

For the price I paid, I would have expected more from this product. While it does the job of removing makeup, it wasn't as effective as other eyemakeup removers within the same price range. It is really oily and doesn't leave a cooling astringent effect that I usually expect with the oil/water formula combination.

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge