MAC Cosmetics Nail Lacquer
Amazing

MAC Cosmetics Nail Lacquer Reviews

Ranked #927 out of 1457 in Nail Polish

January 13, 2015

I have recently purchased two nail lacquers, one in "Girl About Town" and the other in "Coffee Break", I must they although a bit pricey they last a long time and do not chip! Coffee Break is a perfect nude colour for dark skin tones and just goes with everything, it is perfectly for an everyday look and "Girl about town" is a nice bright pink perfect for summer!

September 17, 2014

I received this as part of a Christmas gift several years ago & was thrilled to receive it. If I remember correctly, it did work quite nicely in the beginning, with excellent coverage. Although I still have it for what most people would probably consider much too long, I must say that it hasn't aged nearly as well as my cheap nail polishes of the same age. It has thickened a lot, which makes the lid very difficult to open, & now it's hard & clumpy when I try to apply it. I should probably throw it out, I just can't bring myself to do it.

axiak2017 added a new review for
    Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
    Best makup brushes?

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Monthly Subscriptions

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Clarifying shampoo

Dann added a new review for
    Tide Febreze Spring & Renewal