MAC Cosmetics Nail Lacquer
Amazing

MAC Cosmetics Nail Lacquer Reviews

Ranked #885 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

January 13, 2015

I have recently purchased two nail lacquers, one in "Girl About Town" and the other in "Coffee Break", I must they although a bit pricey they last a long time and do not chip! Coffee Break is a perfect nude colour for dark skin tones and just goes with everything, it is perfectly for an everyday look and "Girl about town" is a nice bright pink perfect for summer!

September 17, 2014

I received this as part of a Christmas gift several years ago & was thrilled to receive it. If I remember correctly, it did work quite nicely in the beginning, with excellent coverage. Although I still have it for what most people would probably consider much too long, I must say that it hasn't aged nearly as well as my cheap nail polishes of the same age. It has thickened a lot, which makes the lid very difficult to open, & now it's hard & clumpy when I try to apply it. I should probably throw it out, I just can't bring myself to do it.