Good

MAC Cosmetics Opulash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #631 out of 773 in Mascara

Superlative style & state-of-the-art science merge. A new formula in a more saturated intense black with extra-volumization, expansion & curl delivered...

June 01, 2016

I adore this mascara! In my 20 some year search for the perfect mascara, this is it! I can't wear waterproof mascara, because it always seems to smudge under my eyes, and is so hard to get off. This mascara doesnt flake or smudge, and makes my lashes look so thick and long! It is worth the price!

February 14, 2014

This product is amazing.. your lashes are long so and look professional. I wear this product every day and get lots of compliments about it

0.5/5

September 06, 2011

Really disappointed in this product. The formula is more or less standard, although it is quite a deep black. BUT it does absolutely nothing to curl my lashes, it DOES clump, the brush is so big that it leaves smudges on my lower lash line and it FLAKES like absolute crazy. I always have to carry paper first aid tape in order to remove all the flakes under my eyes throughout the day whenever I wear it. Which is rare. If they still carry it, I will be returning it for a credit. Receipt or not. It is totally mental to pay this much for any mascara and have it flaking off under your eyes a few hours later, especially when you can buy an excellent L'Oreal mascara for a fraction of the price and get everything you need from it, including volume, curl, length, a primer, a deep deep black WATERPROOF formula and NO FLAKING. MAC can't even touch L'Oreal as far as mascaras go at this point.

I would never buy this MAC product again. It seems many of their products have gone downhill since Estee Lauder bought them out. I have rarely bought any MAC products in the past few years because of that. From their shadows to their mascaras to their shadow sticks, I find far more affordable, high quality products in drug stores when compared to what MAC now offers. And I say this as a former die-hard MAC fan. MAC has a great deal to fix with their company and their products as far as I'm concerned.

Give this one a miss if you don't like throwing your hard earned money in the toilet. This one is a total dud, for sure.

August 04, 2010

Looking for a mascara that does everything including: lengthen, curl, volumizing, clump-free, smudge-proof, and long lasting? Well ladies, look no further than MAC Opulash!!!! It is fantastic.... I promise you won't regret buying it!!

May 01, 2010

This mascara is amazing. Its not on the Mac website yet but I did buy mine in a Mac store already. It makes your eyelashes enhanced and beautiful with or without other make up on.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender