MAC Cosmetics Powerpoint Eye Pencil

MAC Cosmetics Powerpoint Eye Pencil Reviews

Ranked #688 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Waterproof. Longwearing. Metallic, shimmer and matte finishes. Smooth to apply. Won't transfer, smudge, or budge... Draws the line: powers your eyes. Makes its point. Lasts.

August 26, 2016

I have tried many different eye liners and this is by far the best. It goes on smoothly and stays in place all day. I usually go for the colour "buried treasure" as it's black with just a hint of sparkle. Love it and can't recommend it enough!

November 24, 2010

As I got older, the only make up skill I managed to learn besides lipgloss application was eyeliner. And ever since, I've been looking for an eyeliner that stays and provides ease of use. The MAC Powerpoint pencil does both. I have it in Tealo and the colour is fantastic and I will definitely be going back to MAC to buy a black eyeliner when I need it.

I've tried high-end department store brands which I didn't like, I've tried low-end drugstore brands which were effective but MAC has done a good job at marrying function and formula. If you're interested in buying a relatively well-priced eyeliner (and they have different kinds to choose from, liquid, kohl, etc. depending on your comfort zone), MAC is a great brand for it.

August 03, 2010

I wanted a liner just like their fluidine but in green and unfortunately it just got discontinued. So, I opted for this in Tealo
I like it. It lasts very very well, it has a great texture, i can easily apply it with my angled brush, blend and smudge as I pleased, and it stayed put through the entire day.
Although it is waterproof I had no problem removing it at night. I use olive oil to remove my make up and it came off beautifully.

March 20, 2010

I am always on the look out for good black eyeliner. I want it to stay put and not become eyeshadow in the course of a day. This stayed under my eye but not above and I had to reapply. It is much darker and smoother than the drug store brand I previously used but.. the drug store brand is $6 and this is $18 so I am still searching for my worth every penny brand.