Mac Lipstick in Amorous Reviews

Ranked #328 out of 1019 in Lipstick

October 20, 2016

You can never go wrong with a MAC lipstick. This particular shade is amazing in my opinion. Good for day or night, summer or winter. Good value for the price.

September 20, 2016

This product is amazing. It is versatile, it glides on easily. I would highly recommend it to any makeup look you want to create! It is pricey but it isworth the price you pay for it!

June 16, 2016

This is a great every day lipstick. It's satin finish goes on smoothly, is long lasting and does not dry our your lips. I am a darker complexion and this lipstick goes on a nice mauve-berry shade. This is one of my go-to lipsticks

December 08, 2015

I love MAC lipsticks, they go on so smooth, are really pigmented, moisturizing, and my favorite part is that they smell amazing! They're a bit pricy, but definitely on the cheap side for high end makeup for the same quality.

June 11, 2015

This color of lipstick is the perfect nude for any other asian ladies out there! Typical nude colored lipstick tends to make me look washed out and sick; this lipstick has a slight hint of pink and really makes my lips pop! Product stays on all day long, and this lipstick is also Matte so I find that it lasts longer than Mac's other lipstick finishes (amplified, lustre, frost etc.). I always buy my lipstick from Mac, because for around $20 its a steal!