M.A.C  Lustre Lipstick

M.A.C Lustre Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #927 out of 1085 in Lipstick

Neutral pink with pearl (Lustre) In March 2004, Viva Glam V makes its debut, a pure neutral pink with a delicious Lustre finish!

January 03, 2017

Love this lipstick. It's a good quality product that is of creamy texture which is soft to the lips and doesn't dry out. Very pigmented and has lovely colors to choose from.

January 03, 2017

I love most of MAC's products. But this one was just too sheer, and too shimmery for my liking. I like matte, and high pigment. So although I realize this is probably just my personal preference, I still have to give my honest review. It was more like a shimmery lip balm on my lips. Was moisturizing, but not what I'd normally look for in a lipstick.

May 25, 2015

Lustre finishes are great for everyday wear!!! They're absolutely stunning on the lips.

April 25, 2012

I love MAC lipsticks - there's a hige variety of colours and textures so there should be something to suit everyone's taste!

For me, the Lustres are my one of my favorite MAC finishes. They're a nice smooth creamy texture and don't dry out my lips. I like to still wear a layer of lip balm underneath. Staying power is decent for a lipstick of this type and they're great for the workplace to give a natural but professional finish. Touch and Hug Me are my staples from the Lustre collection... have been wearing these for years!

August 09, 2011

I thought I would like the Lustre finish but it surprisingly dried my lips out. I definitely do like how it goes on smoothly and sheer but even with lip balm underneath after a few hours my lips would feel dry. I also feel that for the price you can find plenty of sheer finish lipstick. If the color is dupeable it might be worth the time spent in finding a dupe. If not, MAC does have a great recycling program which allows you to exchange a number of empty MAC packaging for a new lipstick. Also if you buy a viva glam product all proceeds go to their aids fund.

August 03, 2010

LoveLorn
    I really love this line of lipsticks. It’s so creamy, and it goes on so smooth and nice it’s unbelievable. It really hydrates lips, and the color sits nicely on top throughout the day, without drying out. My biggest problem with lipsticks is the texture. A lot of them end up looking dry and awkward and kinda just sit there on top of my lips which often get those “cracks” in them. Not with this one. The beautiful color slides across the lips, stays put for quite a long time, doesn’t dry out.
    I’m looking forward to trying many other shades from this collection.

ScotiaMommy added a new review for
    Quaker Instant Oatmeal

leFyfe added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

catf added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

LeaLeaRose added a new review for
    Z Palette

Where's everyone from?

Emerald City

Sausage Party

LeaLeaRose has posted in the forum topic
    best foundation

NGreco added a new review for
    Levana Astra