• MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation
  • MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation

MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation Reviews

Ranked #138 out of 613 in Foundation

January 11, 2017

I love this foundation, the colour matches my skin in the summer and in the winter when I go slightly lighter all I have to do is use MAC's mineralize powder in a lighter shade which helps sets this foundation. I bought this foundation just before I went on holiday last year and since then I have been hooked on this, the colour is perfect and it really helps with my oily skin. It also doesn't go cakey on my face or change colour within a few hours like some other foundations have on my skin. This is the first liquid foundation I have found that suits my skin and I have tried so many in the past. The waterproof part is such a bonus especially when you are in and out of the pool on holiday. I would recommend using this with your favorite mineralize powder or setting powder for best long lasting results.

The only downside to this foundation is the small amount you get for $40, I wish they did it in a bigger tube like their other foundations and it had a similar price/value as the others.

March 27, 2016

This is my favourite foundation. I have a odd skin tone but this matches my skin tone perfectly. It is long wear it stayed on my face for more than 12 hours in +40c weather. LOVE IT

March 20, 2016

If you are looking for a long lasting foundation that won't look caked-on this is the product for you! It's medium weight with a dewy finish and can be built up to add more coverage, or applied lightly for a more every day finish. It does not dry out the skin and stays on all day. It also lives up to its waterproof name and lasted through days of sightseeing and pools during a week in Cuba without coming off or running. I would recommend this product for daily use (especially in the summer) and for special occasions.
    It's not the cheapest product out there (between $30-40) but is worth every penny based on the results!