Madeline

Madeline Reviews

Ranked #118 out of 960 in Books

April 28, 2016

I loved Madeline book as a kid. I also loved the movie. I remember when I was a kid and my sister use to read it to me and as we got older we would take turns readinf it.

January 26, 2016

I luved this one as a little girl . I luved Madeline , she was just a nice little girl I use to fantasized that she was my friend . I also liked the Sister she always showed Madeline how to be a well mannered little girl and to make the right choices

December 16, 2015

I love these books. I love the cute little stories and the wonderful illustrations. They are entertaining and Madeleine is very endearing and mischievous. My kids love these books too.

May 04, 2015

I love Madeline. She's a determined little girl who gets into so much mischief. This was a weekly cartoon here in the US a while back. I would watch it often. I always felt sorry for her living in the orphanage.

May 04, 2015

I loved this book when I was a child because I could relate to the character of Madeline. I always wanted to be her.

April 27, 2015

I remember reading this book all the time when I was a little girl, I love the character Madeline she is a sweet little girl but she is a trouble maker! Love all the stories, they are a fun read.

April 27, 2015

Love these books. Madeline is an orphan that lives in an orphanage with a bunch of girls and they live with a nun that takes care of them. Madeline tends to be mischievous in general. Cute books, fun to read for kids. I own these books and read them a lot.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas