Magnum Double Chocolate Vanilla Ice Cream Bars

Magnum Double Chocolate Vanilla Ice Cream Bars Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 427 in Ice Cream

September 30, 2016

Magnum Double Chocolate Vanilla Ice Cream Bars are the best out there - they beat all other brands in my opinion. They are a little out of my weekly grocery budget, so I watch for sales and coupons. The flavour and quality is outstanding.

September 28, 2016

Le chocolat du produit est plus épais que les autres barres traditionnels. Super bon goût, bonne grosseur du produit. Le prix est un peu élevé par contre.

September 28, 2016

YESSSS! This is so great that I cannot count how many Magnum ice cream bars I have had this past summer! Everything about it is just perfect!!!! Perfect sweetness. Perfect texture. Perfect dessert. Perfect thing to share with friends!

September 25, 2016

OHH My god!!! These are absolute heaven!!! me and my husband can devour a box in 2 days. The chocolate just melts in your mouth and the ice cream is so divine. It is not that sweet and over powering so you can eat more than one. The price is very expensive for these bars so we don't buy them that often.. maybe 3 times a year but when we do its totally worth the splurge

August 18, 2016

These are delicious and creamy. The perfect cool dessert to enjoy without making dishes to clean up and no prep work in the kitchen. High end taste, a huge difference from the cheaper brands. I'd highly recommend these!

August 17, 2016

Ahhhhhhhhhhh for the love of chocolate everyone should at least try this delicious desert at least once (I can guarantee it wont stop there). I must start by saying that I am not a big ice cream fan and will usually pass on it at parties. But..... It was really hot out the other day and I had been doing chores for the better part of the afternoon and looked for something refreshing to drink. I opened up the freezer to grab a few ice cubes and low and behold there was a box of Magnum Double Chocolate Vanilla Ice Cream Bars. I decided to take one for the for the boyfriend and I. Nice packaging was the first thing that came to mind. Sounds simple but I am just being honest here. I opened it up and right away noticed the M stamp on the bottom of the chocolate, "cool" I thought, they put a lot into this. The boyfriend said "its like an elite desert". "You got that right!" I said. So while eating this delicious snack I realized that unlike other chocolate covered ice cream bars the chocolate wasn't falling off with every bite. It wasn't even messy !!! How could this be? An chocolate covered ice cream bar that leaves no mess whatsoever and doesn't melt before you get to the end. This was by far the best Ice Cream Bar that I have every tried and have purchased more since. The only thing that I would maybe improve upon is the amount you get in a box, maybe even 4 or six? 3 is an odd number and we all like to share don't we? I would highly recommend this bar to everyone !!!! 5 stars !!!!

August 17, 2016

What's not to like with Magnum Double Chocolate Vanilla Ice Cream Bars - lol!! These are a decadent refreshing treat and I love the creamy vanilla ice cream. The double chocolate dip just puts it that much more over the top - yum!

August 17, 2016

From far the best ice cream on the market! The crunch of the chocolate plus the high quality of the ice cream is really good! Maybe a bit expensive but watch for the special, deserve every penny for sure!

August 17, 2016

This summer has been so hot and what does every girl want on a hot summers day, wine, no no not wine we want ice cream bit not just any ice cream we want rich smooth creamy covered in delicious hardened chocolate. omg these are so amazing definitely an indulgent treat especially when you are on weight watchers!! so worth it for a delicious summer treat.

August 17, 2016

Another master piece from magnum. Great double layer of high quality chocolate with soft vavila ice cream that melts in my mouth and it tastes so good

makeup

perfum

Shystarr79 added a new review for
    Ritz Cheese Bites

jmca has posted in the forum topic
    Hawaii Trip - suggestions?