Magnum Double Peanut Butter Ice Cream Bars Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 414 in Ice Cream

Taste the magnificence of creamy peanut butter ice cream, rich peanut butter sauce and thick milk chocolate.

For more information please visit MagnumIceCream.ca

You may also enjoy Magnum Double Caramel Ice Cream Bars

September 30, 2016

Who doesn't love chocolate and peanut butter together? Especially layer upon layer coated with chocolate, peanut butter ice cream, and a peanut buttery sauce

Every Magnum bar is unique to its flavor, but all are made from Belgian Chocolate.

They are fattening, but made with whole, real ingredients, not "modified" milk ingredients.

It is salty sweet decadence.

I have tried them all and I have to try and not eat the whole box. The regular 88 ml bars come in a 3 pack box. And they have magnum minis that are 55 ml and there are 4 in a box.

Try for yourself.. Insanely Good !!

September 30, 2016

My whole family loves Magnum Double Peanut Butter Ice Cream Bars - it's a toss up between these and double chocolate for the favourite. Excellent quality and easy to serve as a dessert to unexpected company.

September 30, 2016

I'm lucky if I get one of these out of the box because everyone eats them all! They are that good! What's not to love- hello peanut butter and chocolate! Enough said!

September 27, 2016

These are fantabulous, if you are a peanut butter lover these are for you. My husband have had to compromise on who gets the third bar - which is the negative thing about these bars...there is only 3 bars per box and that makes sharing a little interesting.

September 27, 2016

Super bonne saveurs ! Chocolat épais avec beurre d'arachides à l'intérieur. Un bon mélange de sucré et salé. Prix élevé par contre ,mais c'est tellement bon au goût.

August 14, 2016

I'm not really a huge fan of peanut butter, but my husband loves it!

In his opinion, these are by far the absolute best of all the Magnum bars. The smooth chocolate mixes well with the rich, delicious peanut butter. Even better, the peanut butter is actually sandwiched between two layers of chocolate. Still very pricey, but an amazing treat for any fans of peanut butter treats!

August 13, 2016

Besiddes white chocolate, these are my absolutely favorite Magnum bars. You can never go wrong with the classic combo of peanut butter and chocolate! These ones get hidden where hubby can't find them in the freezer :)

August 12, 2016

I love these icecream bars and would buy them every once in a while. I find them to be very smooth, and the ingredients used to make these bars are high! Very yummy but a little too pricey for these bars!

August 12, 2016

I am so in love with these Magnum Double Peanut Butter Ice Cream Bars. They are sooooooo good! It's my favourite out of all the Magnum bars. Definitely recommend.

August 12, 2016

I'm a huge fan of anything peanut butter. These were very peanut-y flavoured and I love that these bars are high quality. The chocolate tastes very smooth and compliments the peanut butter taste.