Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner

Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner Reviews

Ranked #623 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Aqua Liner is formulated with acrylic copolymer, a hydrophobic macromolecule that forms a flexible film to lock water out. It contains 50% more polymers than traditional eyeliner formulations to ensure a long-lasting, waterproof result, as well as essential amino acids derived from apple juice for high-color intensity and bold pay-off.
Available in 15 vibrant shades with matte, iridescent and diamond finishes, Aqua Liner can be used to match all moods and styles. The long and dense, yet flexible applicator is designed like a make up brush handle to ensure easy application, with a specialized foam tip that delivers the ideal amount of texture for drawing an ultra precise line with a buildable result.

November 06, 2014

I personally liked it. Went on smooth with no problems and stayed in place. Didn't rub all over the place once I put it on. I would use it again!

October 30, 2014

My face is oily, and I do not like touching up my make-up. I have tried so many liquid eyeliners and none of them has been as good as this. It lasts me the whole day, no smearing, no smudging. It's so easy to wash off, too. I am happy to have found this product.

August 06, 2014

The better eye liner that I ever try. It stays all day long and really it's really waterproof! It come off well too.

I like the tip, hard and easy to apply. It's a quite expensive, but it worth it.

June 20, 2014

Its the best eyeliners Ive ever owned! I totally recommend it

February 10, 2014

I have been using this product twice in a row: no other eye liner has come close to what this eyeliner has achieved. I was first hooked onto this product when I visited Sephora, and the salesgirl told me that synchronized swimmers use this product- that's how effective it's stay-put factor is!

I am in total love. I use 13 Mat Black- Matte Black and even without using an eyeshadow primer, it stays on all day- smudge-proof!

Highly recommend to those who are up to here with smudges and constant touch-ups.

May 17, 2012

Sephora = MUFE = HAPPY... It's a love affair, it truly is, I was dying to try this one out. I tried it in the teal color and fell in love. The product glides on and and STAYS on. Leave it to me to find the on eyeliner that I love, and it's wayyyy pout of my price league! LOL I'm totally saving up!

August 31, 2011

Really wish I didn't buy it..