Mam Pacifiers

Mam Pacifiers Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 24 in Pacifiers

September 09, 2016

My son loves these soothers! Ever since I gave him a Mam soother to try he will not take any other soother! They also come in a lot of fun designs and come with a carrying case- which is nice to have to keep in the diaper bag! They are a tad more pricey than other soothers- but well worth the price!

May 07, 2015

This is the only type of binky that my son will use! I have tried every other type of binky and this is the only one he likes. They are good for his teeth, they fit right in the mouth and their cheap enough for me to but on a single mom budget

April 08, 2015

These are great pacifiers. It is hard to find cute ones for boys. They are mostly for girls. I've bought several of these and I had to go to several store's to find boy designs. Wal-Mart doesn't have a good selection either.

January 11, 2015

My only complaint with MAM pacifiers is that I wish the store carried more than just a few of the designs. And boy designs are SO hard to find! I am sure I could order but usually it's when we've lost a pacifier that we have to just run in and grab one on the fly. But my son LOVES MAM and this is the only paci he would take!

September 09, 2014

Only pacifier both my kids would take! The shape of the pacifier works well for both my children. The patterns they use are also very modern and cute. The only problem i find is I find them hard to come by. A lot of stores don't stock much of them. I Love them.

July 24, 2014

I love MAM's pacifiers for my little one! They are soft, and she loves them! My only complaint is that there is no "hook" to clip a pacifier clip to them, you would have to buy their clips.

July 01, 2014

My little girl loves these pacifiers. (6 month old) and will spit out any other kind I give her