Marc Anthony Easy Lites Instant Highlighting Spray

Marc Anthony Easy Lites Instant Highlighting Spray Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 114 in Hair Colour

Create permanent, natural looking sun kissed highlights, in just 2 easy steps. No more mess from the caps, hooks and brushes found in at home hair color kits. The gentle formula lets you add as many or as little highlights to natural or color treated hair shades. It slowly lightens each strand, giving you the control to lift each hair highlight to your desired shade level. Create just a few highlights around your hairline, more highlights throughout, or even allover full hair lightening; you are your own stylist with this revolutionary product. The more often you use it, the lighter your highlights. Plus, its formula – with Chamomile Flower and Fruit Blend Extracts - leaves hair nourished, healthy and full of shine.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

melaniemez
May 20, 2014

I got this product half price and decided i would try it out. I was surprised at how well it worked and that it did little damage to my hair. The price was average, the only reason i decided to try it was because it was on clearance, i would not have paid full price for it. But otherwise it is a good product and does what it adverises

Mrsbecca
Oct 03, 2013

This is now my favorite highlighting product! Love it, works great, looks great & easy to do.

1.5/5

Allie0opsta
Oct 18, 2012

My hair is breaking off in chunks where I used this product! Do not use!!!

0.5/5

turtleter
Sep 19, 2012

this product not only burnt my scalp for 2 weeks but damaged my hair, i'm mortified. my bangs are like HAY! on the bottle it said "steaming of hair is normal" so i didn't think twice but the steaming was my hair getting damaged and now i have to get it cut. so much for growing my hair out. thanks for the amazing service, not!

Jul 04, 2012

Really damaged my hair and its a shame because im a huge fan of mark anthony products

AlexJC
Apr 12, 2012

When I first received this spray I was a bit sceptical. It claims to give you easy, instant highlights just by spraying and then flat ironing over top. However, I tried this out and it really works! I didn't think the colour would really show either because my hair is so dark, but I see a major difference.

It's easy to use but it helps if someone is there to do it for you of course! The spray is basically hydrogen peroxide so don't go overboard and be warned that this will somewhat damage your hair, but if you want to go lighter than you kind of need to do it. It's a bit nerve wracking to use at first because there is some sizzling and steam but don't worry- that's normal! It's easiest to use this product for highlighting specific strands because it is a spray, but I tried doing both strands and dying the bottom to create an ombre effect. The spray does't saturate very thoroughly on my hair so I had some undyed pieces, but overall it created a more natural look.

I'm very happy with my results! I received this product for free but would recommend and purchase again!

Cy73 added a new review for
Summer Fresh Hummus

Sun-Rype Fruit Source Bars

Quality Street Chocolates

Heinz Upside Down Ketchup

Pom Wonderful

KellyMcKelly has posted in the forum topic
DAVIDsTEA or Teavana?