• Marc Anthony Strictly Curls - Curl Booster
  • Marc Anthony Strictly Curls - Curl Booster

Marc Anthony Strictly Curls - Curl Booster Reviews

Ranked #1529 out of 2310 in Hair Care

February 26, 2017

I tried this when I ran out of the product I usually use, and am so glad I tried it! This is now my new product and I can get it easily at Shoppers Drug Mart. It works really well on my naturally curly hair.

September 15, 2014

I have thin wavy hair and this is my absolute favourite curl enhancing product. Because my hair is this I can't use something heavy because it get's weighed down... but I have A LOT of hair so I need something! This is light enough to allow my hair to retain it's volume without getting greasy and heavy! It's an absolute life saver. I apply this to damp hair, scrunch it up into its natural waves and let it dry naturally for lovely, controlled waves! Love it!

August 22, 2012

This product helps give your look more definition, shine and a boost to your curls. The Curl Booster has gentle to medium hold so it won't weigh your hair down.
    Perfect for a little boost or to pump up yesterday's hair if you can't or simply just don't have time to wash it again!!!