Marc Jacobs Beauty Remedy Concealer Pen

Marc Jacobs Beauty Remedy Concealer Pen Reviews

1 review
Ranked #279 out of 389 in Concealer

August 06, 2013

I received this concealer pen from Sephora for free, to review. I was definitely excited to give it a go since this is Marc Jacob's first beauty collection and it's an exclusive to Sephora. At $47, it's not a cheap concealer. I found that this concealer was very pink and actually worked better as a highlighter/concealer hybrid like YSL's touche eclat. It's a similar packaging style too. It's a pen with a clicking button on the end that dispenses the concealer. I actually wasn't a huge fan of this style. It usually dispensed too much or not enough and though the metal tip feels very cool on the under eye, it isn't very helpful for blending. I usually used a small brush or my fingers with it. The formula is nice, it blends and finishes nicely but it't the best colour or coverage. It really brightens but it isn't the best bet for blemish covering. It creases slightly underneath the eye area as well. Overall, I don't think I would purchase this one. It's not a bad product or concealer, but for the price I think there are other options.

Tash19 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!