Marcelle Accent Eyebrow Crayon in Granite
Good

Marcelle Accent Eyebrow Crayon in Granite Reviews

1 review
Ranked #208 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

Available in rich, matte colours, this eyebrow pencil does double duty! Thanks to its soft tip, professional-looking application is a breeze while its brush lets you comb rebellious brow hairs into place. The result is a clean frame for beautiful eyes. It contains less wax than most other eyebrow pencils for a more natural and longwearing effect. A high precision double-duty eyebrow pencil for beautifully structured eyes .Hypo-allergenic and perfume free. Check out marcellecosmetics.com for more information.

September 02, 2011

This is my go to eyebrow pencil when I want to fill in my brows. I used to use powders and a lot of brown colours. I just decided one day that, since my natural hair colour is black anyways, I just fill in my brows accordingly (I know right? I didn't think of that earlier). So i went to Shoppers Drug Mart searching for one. I picked this one up and I really really enjoy it. You have to make sure you just featherlight brushstrokes when you're applying this. The product is quite pigmented and dark, so a hard hand can give you sharpie like eyebrows. I just blend everything together with a eye brow brush after I finish filling them it. I use very little and only apply in the little gaps I have on my eyebrow. This stuff stays on pretty well and the colour is a lot more natural than browns. The spooly brush on the back is also very handy. I will repurchase this when i run out.