Marcelle Gentle Foaming Wash Reviews

Ranked #463 out of 976 in Facial Cleansers

October 26, 2016

I'm in love with Marcelle products because they don't smell anything. This cleanser is quite big and I bought it for only 10$ at wallmart. It says "foaming" but it doesn't foam like crazy, just more than a regular gel. It takes off my makeup in one pump and then I use a second pump to make sure there's no dirt left, i'm not sure I really need to do that. Highly recommand!

February 28, 2015

I have mixed feelings about this gentle foaming wash. It is not the worst I have ever used but not the best either. It is definitely gentle on my normal skin, does not irritate me at all. The only thing is that it leaves a residue on my skin sometimes. And I don't think it washes all of my makeup off so I use it on my lighter makeup days. I will finish the tube but will try something else.

September 09, 2014

I love that this face wash removes makeup without drying out my skin. Plus it is hypo-allergenic and perfume free so it does not irritate my skin