Marcelle Revival Intense Anti-Aging Day Care

Marcelle Revival Intense Anti-Aging Day Care Reviews

Ranked #400 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

The New Generation in Skin Regeneration. Anti-Age Intense Day skin care effectively reduces signs left by the passage of time and environmental factors while providing skin with in-depth hydration. Helps plump skin and improve density, firmness and elasticity. Fine lines and deep wrinkles are relaxed and softened while facial contour is re-sculpted. Hypoallergenic and perfume-free, suits all complexions even the most sensitive skin types. Ideal for women 50 and over.

July 28, 2014

It's a light cream that doesn't feel greasy at all, easily absorbed by my skin. Since I have combination skin, it's nice that it adds moisture without adding oily residue. I have definitely noticed my skin more plump!

June 08, 2012

Great product, no parfume, no greasy, I love it !!!

February 21, 2012

This stuff is fantastic. I am 30 years old and have started to notice some fine lines around my eyes and just a generally dull appearance in my skin overall. I have been using this product for almost 3 weeks and absoloutly cannot believe the difference. My fine lines are almost invisible, my skin is actually brighter and incredibly smooth. I am prone to acne in the t-zone and moisturizers usually bring this on and this has not happened with this product. The lines in my forehead also appear less noticeable. This is seriously a miracle in a jar, I am not kidding!!
Definatly worth a try, I COMPLETELY reccomend this!!

January 04, 2011

I received a full size jar for being among the first 1,000 to request this. I love it! It does not feel greasy and has a very mild fragrance. It is a bit soon to see the effectivness of this product but I have used other Marcelle products with great satisfaction so I am sure that this will be no different.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products