Maritime Naturals Anti Aging Microdermabrasion Exfoliating Scrub

1 review
Ranked #72 out of 230 in Facial Exfoliators

September 23, 2016

Organic Anti Aging Microdermabrasion Exfoliating Scrub by Maritime Naturals

I have been using this product for the past 3 weeks. So far, I am impressed by the effectiveness of this Exfoliating Scrub by Maritime Naturals. The product is a white paste-like substance with super fine exfoliant material - it feels like fine sand. The paste has a slight "play-dough" smell to it. You don’t need to use a large amount to get a good scrub of your face.

Positive aspects of this product:
    *It works really well! You can really feel the scrubbing power when you rub it on your face. My skin feels smoother after use.
    *Exfoliant power is customizable, depending on how much product you use and how much pressure you apply with your hands / fingertips.
    *I love that the product comes in a squeeze style tube for easy dispensing. You can dispense the amount that is right for you.
    *Made in Canada product (Bridgewater, Nova Scotia)
    *Certified organic
    *12 month shelf life

This product does an effective job and I will would consider purchasing it again if the price was lower.

I received this product at a discounted price in return for my honest review.