Mark Anthony - Curl Defining Styling Lotion

Mark Anthony - Curl Defining Styling Lotion Reviews

Ranked #789 out of 2161 in Hair Care

March 24, 2016

I have been using Mark Anthony -Curl Defining Styling lotion for a while now and it's great. I like that it keeps your hair soft and it doesn't weigh your hair down. It's not greasy and smells great.

March 10, 2016

I love this product! The smell is this product is not overpowering. It is a nice texture and helps to define curls as well as helps to keep frizz under control!

March 09, 2016

My friend bought me this item to try out, Im Spanish and my hair is very very curly, it is hard to find a good quality product to manage my hair but fell in love with this product!

March 09, 2016

I use this everyday. I have tried what feels like every mousse, gel, cream, spray for curly hair and this is one of my favourites.
It doesn't make my hair too greasy or too crunchy like other products and you need just a little drop even for long hair.
I used to use moroccan or argan cream and find that the Mark Anthony lotion even exceed those - at a far better price point.
This will be a staple in my hair product collection.

March 21, 2015

This is a really great quality product to style your curls with! I have curly hair that can sometimes get pretty wild and this curl defining styling lotion really helps to tame my curls and make it look like I just walked out of a salon. Amazing and long lasting effects!

September 08, 2014

This made my curly hair feel super soft and bouncy and felt so full of life! I would recommend this for girls with curly hair for sure!

September 08, 2014

I didn't find that this helped define my curls or cut down on frizz. If I used too much it left my hair feeling sticky and heavy. It smells really nice, though!

August 23, 2014

I felt this left my hair feeling sticky and did not help with my curls or frizz.

June 19, 2014

Gives the hair a frizz/humidity resistant soft look! I use this everyday if I want to style the hair wet then let it dry into a curl or wave!

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear