Mary Kay Cream Eye Color Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

A creamy, rich, delicious shade. Just swirl, glide and go! That’s all it takes to get double-duty beauty for gorgeous eyes. Wear the lightweight Mary Kay Cream Eye Color alone or as a powerful primer under mineral eye color. It’s super versatile too.

April 18, 2016

Do not like. It use to dry up on my eyes and look awful. Also dried up over time in case. I also find it didn't go on that smooth. Would never use it again and felt it was waste of money

March 26, 2016

I love the Mary Kay Cream Eye Color! Since it has a primer in it, you don't need to use anything underneath. I can mix and create new looks with the different colors. I also love using it as an eye liner. It does not crease and stays looking great all day! Highly recommended!

February 12, 2016

I received a sample of this in a nude/neutral color. I did like the consistency of it. It was easy to apply and showed up nicely as a natural look. These are not highly pigmented. It held up fairly well throughout my shift at work, and while trying it I did not use a primer underneath.

February 10, 2016

I love these because unlike other cream eyeshadows I've used, this one is actually creaseproof. I was hoping maybelline's color tattoo would be more like this. the shimmery ones are nice but I find they make a good eyeshadow base because they don't crease and are a little on the sheer side

January 23, 2016

I love using the cream eye color. It's so easy to apply it lightly for a softer effect, or darker for a more striking effect. The choice is yours.

November 10, 2015

I wear this cream eye shadow every day. It's lightweight and doesn't clump in the creases of your eye like other cream eye shadows. I put this product on around 7 o clock every morning and it stays the same all day until I take it off with the Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover at night. My favourite shades are metallic taupe and beach blonde.

October 25, 2015

I literally use this product every time I wear eye makeup. I use a light shade like the beach blond or metallic taupe all over my eye and then add my mineral eye shadow over top. No longer does my eye makeup end up in the creases of my eyes, it stays put all day, its really easy to apply with just my finger and a little goes a long way.

August 20, 2015

I use these eye shadows every day! I love that they don't smudge, or crease. And they last all day long. There are 9 colours to choose from. You can wear one by itself or mix a couple of colours together to make a more dramatic look. Also you can build the colour up, so you can go as subtle or as colourful as you want. I use a brush to apply it, but it could easily be put on with a tip of your finger. I love my Mary Kay!

August 13, 2015

I love the creamy eye colors! They are so easy to use, just apply with your fingertips and you get beautiful creamy color that lasts all day. You can layer it with more cream eye color or apply mineral color over it! Lasts a long time too!!

August 12, 2015

Love this!! Wear it alone or with mineral eye shadow over it. Lasts all day plus.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches