• Mary Kay Lip Suede
  • Mary Kay Lip Suede
Good

Mary Kay Lip Suede Reviews

Ranked #864 out of 1049 in Lipstick

Being on-trend is easy with this season’s luxurious look for lips from the NEW limited-edition* Mary Kay® Redefining Elegance Collection. Make a statement with the long-wearing formula of limited-edition* Mary Kay® Lip Suede in Luscious Plum and Pink Rose. Moist, suede-like finish. Perfect for all skin tones. More information at: marykay.com

September 01, 2015

Wow! I love the way this lipstick feels on my lips. It stays on for a long time, doesn't cake, and is moisturizing. Love the colours that are available.

April 29, 2015

Love these, nice and lightweight and a nice wash of colour to the lips without being over powering. Lasts a while on the lips too

December 06, 2011

This is now my current favourite lipstick!

I love the texture of this product, it almost feels like a lip balm or gloss, more moisturising than a lipstick but I still wouldn't wear it alone, I like put a balm underneath.

The colour is not as pigmented and dark as it appears in the tube which I was a bit disappointed in, but the result, at least on my lips, is a very pretty bold, magenta colour. What I really love about this lip suede is that I don't feel like I am wearing a lip stick- to me they always feel very heavy and smeared on, and uncomfortable but this feels like a light gloss.

Very happy with this lip suede and at $16.50 it isn't too much, definitely worth it!

Thanks to Mary Kay for providing me with this so I could review it!

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic