Good

Mary Kay Time Wise Repair Volu-firm set Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

April 11, 2016

The Volu-firm line of skin care is incredible. I have used everything from Biotherm and Roc to Oil of Olay, and Mary Kay's VoluFirm is bay far the best product. I LOVE the serum, and the eye treatment is like a drink of water for the skin around my eyes!
RUN to your nearest MK consultant try it!

April 08, 2016

I love this skin care system! I have had problems finding a product that my skin would tolerate for many years and finally found it with Mary Kay. The cleanser leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and removes all my makeup on the first try. The skin firming lotion has keep my jaw line firm and the double chin is definitely smaller/less noticeable. The day and night moisturizers are great, with just the right amount of richness for my skin at all times of the year. It does the job of many different products in 4 easy steps.

March 31, 2016

I LOVE this skin care line! This is truly my favourite skin care from Mary Kay. Before I started using this set, my skin had begin to become dull, with a few dark spots, and getting loose under the jawline, a little jowly. (is that a word...lol)
Anyway after about 6 months of continuous use, following the suggested routine, my skin was much brighter, the dark spots had faded and it was much firmer, especially under the jawline.
I am so impressed with this! In fact, after 6 months of using it, I saw some friends I hadn't seen in a while, they even asked me what I had 'done' and were quite surprised when I told them it was TimeWise Repair from Mary Kay!

March 15, 2016

I am so amazed by this product , I wish it was a little cheaper but non the less this product is the bet I have every used , I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone

September 25, 2015

I absolutely LOVE this product!!! This product us a must have to keep your skin rejuvenated, young looking and healthy!! I noticed a difference immediately! www.marykay.ca/skerr. Time Wise us the only product I'll use to keep my skin the healthiest and beautiful it's ever been!! If you want to try a Mary Kay product, this us a definite must!!

August 14, 2015

This is a must have for anyone over 50. After about 3 weeks, people actually noticed the difference in my skin.

August 13, 2015

I am a woman over 50 and I was never one to use skin lift creams, or eye repair creams or any of that stuff. I was that person who "wanted to age gracefully and naturally". I was given the opportunity to try the product and once I did I never turned back. Being the skeptic I was I really didn't expect to see the results I did as quickly as I did.

My skin felt softer and my cheeks did not sag as much. Being a smoker, I certainly had my fair share of lines on top of my upper lip. I used the TimeWise Repair Volu-fill Deep Wrinkle filler every night before bed and my lines on my upper lip decreased significantly. The price for the Set is comparable to other products on the market but I found that this product was what worked best for me.

This product is great and I recommend it for any woman over 50!

August 13, 2015

I started using this set as I am now over 50 and my skin has never felt better. My skin is soft and it gives me a great base for applying my makeup. The serum really gives my face a nice lift and the eye cream is fabulous with the little applicator! I suggest any women over 50 use this set.

August 12, 2015

This is an amazing product and a fabulous price. Long lasting set (3 months to 3/12 months) great value for my money. You can feel the quality while applying. Complete skin care, the only other product needed is Microdermabrasion. Retinol in the night cream - superior-excellent night cream. This whole set makes you feel luxurious!!!

August 12, 2015

I have been using it for more than a year. The aging signs fade away from my face! Amazing!