Mary Kay Timewise Matte Wear Foundation
Good

Mary Kay Timewise Matte Wear Foundation Reviews

Ranked #326 out of 623 in Foundation

Special microspheres work all day to absorb oil and control shine without a heavy makeup look or feel. Skin has a matte finish and the appearance of pores is visibly reduced. For combination-to-oily skin.

March 28, 2016

My favourite foundation! I have very oily skin, and this foundation gives a matte, long-lasting finish. It is also very light so it gives a natural looking finish and matches my complexion very well without having to mix shades..

February 17, 2016

This foundation is full coverage and last nearly all day. It is perfect for everyday wear since it is lightweight and does not feel heavy on the skin. I wear the shade Bronze 1 in the fall/winter time when I am fairer and Bronze 3 in the spring/summer time when I am tanned.

August 13, 2015

I love the feel of this foundation! Even with a “full coat” covering all my little imperfections I can’t even tell its there! It’s got enough pigments in it that I can even get away with just adding a little extra on my occasional zit so I don’t need a concealer.

April 29, 2015

This is a very patchy foundation and doens't provide enough coverage, and wears off super quick

April 10, 2014

The only foundation I will wear because it is the only one I found that DID NOT break my face out. And if you do have acne, there is no need for concealer, covers wonderfully! I actually started selling Mary Kay because the products are so great!!! Interested in trying, contact me: (812)568-5067 or via e-mail: arcook2008@yahoo.com.