• Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara
  • Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara

Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 714 in Mascara

Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara Black Turns up the wow with up to five times the volume. Take your lashes from simple to simply sensational with Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara, the most superthickening, superstar mascara from Mary Kay ever! This exclusive, all-in-one formula delivers the benefits you love most - long, thick, voluminous-looking lashes that last all day. You get the exact amount of mascara you need for maximum plumping - without the clumping. Brand new fresh product still in original boxes.

Average Price:  $15

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

LeeboZak
Apr 15, 2015

I expected a lot more from this initially. I was pretty disappointed because for the price I could get like 2 of my usual mascara and I thought gave me a better look. However, now that I've been using it for a while it's growing on me. It's definitely not a dramatic look but it's more natural.
I probably won't buy again just because of price, but it's not terrible

Newfiescreech
Mar 03, 2015

Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara .. i use mary kay mascara for over 15 years now and its sure worth the price i pay for it .i do fine mary kay products last long time .thats why i keep using those products .

merchbenz
Jan 06, 2015

This mascara is perfect for everyday wear. Even my mom, with very sensitive skin, can use it.

Jan 05, 2015

Only mascara I`ve used for years. I buy for my daughter on her birthday and xmas. Also give as gifts to others at xmas.

chloemarchant
Dec 10, 2014

This product is amazing and everything I look for in a mascara.
It has a long lasting effect, goes on smooth and doesn't clump.
It is a bit pricey but definitely worth it.

vicereine17
Nov 14, 2014

Amazing product!! I love this thing it leaves my lashes so nice and curly, plenty of volume and it doesn't bleed, just awesome product.

MIZLIZ
Nov 03, 2014

SWOOP - I'M DONE! GREAT DEFINITION WITH NO CLUMPING
PLUS REALLY CONDITIONS LASHES

JodiCampbell
Sep 03, 2013

I LOVE this mascara. It is my absolute favorite, and makes my eyelashes look long, gorgeous, and perfect!

amandareesor
Aug 14, 2013

The only Mascara i will use! Love the applicator brush.. gets all those little eyelashes and doesn't clump them at all!

haron
May 29, 2013

For those ladies that need to 'glam' it up -- two coats of this mascara and you're good to go. It's not fancy and just makes everyday, daytime eyes look finished

mskl2001 added a new review for
Canesten Comfortab 1

Griechux added a new review for
Kashi GoLean Cereal

Griechux added a new review for
Charmed (1998-2006)

Griechux has posted in the forum topic
Zak's Cream