Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 782 in Mascara

Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara Black Turns up the wow with up to five times the volume. Take your lashes from simple to simply sensational with Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara, the most superthickening, superstar mascara from Mary Kay ever! This exclusive, all-in-one formula delivers the benefits you love most - long, thick, voluminous-looking lashes that last all day. You get the exact amount of mascara you need for maximum plumping - without the clumping. Brand new fresh product still in original boxes.

Average Price:  $15

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

tarathomp
June 18, 2015

One of the best mascaras i have ever tried

kimdawdy
June 11, 2015

Love this mascara! Goes in smooth. No clumping even with multiple coats! Stays on all day even in the heat. No running or smudging. Comes off easily and smooth at night. No dry, lash pulling removal. I highly recommend it.

excellentchoices
June 01, 2015

I like this mascara because of how good it covers my eyelashes, it even gets the tiny ones on my bottom lashes :)

kmetivier
May 27, 2015

This mascara stay the whole day even through sweat or tears. Does not make your eyes itchy. Make your eyelashes look fuller and longer with a naturel look.

MamaC
May 20, 2015

This is my go-to Mascara! Thickens, Lengthens...I love it!

Berylanne
May 19, 2015

Le mascara dont je ne peux me séparer, en appliquanf la base juste avant j'ai mon effet faux cils

May 17, 2015

Best mascara. Goes on easy. Coats the whole lash. No clumps, no gimmicks (fibers) and doesn't flake off.

RobinMac
May 15, 2015

Absolutely the BEST mascara I have ever used. My eyes are quite sensitive and this mascara never bothers me. It's smooth, it has staying power, and it's a great price for the quality you get. I recommend this to everyone.

rogersresaca
May 14, 2015

I tried this mascara from Mary Kay and I didn't like it, neither did my upper lashes. It is a bit expensive and I was disappointed in that I wasted money on this. It clumps very bad and irritated my lashes. I threw it out.

tirma33
May 14, 2015

This is the best mascara I have found to date. My skin is very sensitive and surprisingly my eyes as well. This does not make my eyes itch nor is the mascara clumpy.

Updated On: May 14, 2015

This is the best mascara! My skin is very sensitive and surprisingly my eyes as well. This does not make my eyes itch nor does the mascara clumpy.