Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 929 in Mascara

Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara Black Turns up the wow with up to five times the volume. Take your lashes from simple to simply sensational with Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara, the most superthickening, superstar mascara from Mary Kay ever! This exclusive, all-in-one formula delivers the benefits you love most - long, thick, voluminous-looking lashes that last all day. You get the exact amount of mascara you need for maximum plumping - without the clumping. Brand new fresh product still in original boxes.

Average Price:  $15

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

CathCullen
January 19, 2016

Très beau mascara. Coût un peu cher, mais il fait de tes beaux cils toute la journée. Noire foncée très beau sur les yeux.

rmatheson93
November 10, 2015

I LOVE this mascara! It is great for everyone and every lash type as it is truly "ultimate". It goes on smoothly and clump-free.

avaloon17
September 28, 2015

This is a little expensive but goes on really nice!
Buildable and clump free

megshorses20000
September 28, 2015

I am not a girly girl but there are times where I like to wear makeup. The Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara in Black is my favorite because it goes on without any clumps and gives fantastic coverage. The mascara lasts all day and does not run. It comes off easily with eye makeup remover at night. I have even forgotten to take it off and it still looks good the next day. It comes in a variety of colours for different looks if you want something softer then black.

TLawler
September 10, 2015

A friend of mine is a Mary Kay Consultant, when she gave me a makeover this was one of the products I tried.

I'm not going to say that it is an out of this world mascara, but it is definitely in my top 10. The formula goes on smooth, didn't clump, and made my lashes look great.

CarmenVilness
August 30, 2015

I have sensitive eyes and love how this feels.

Gracious
August 17, 2015

Though I have sparse eyelashes but using this product has made my eyes lashes thick and black. It seems that I naturally have beautiful thick eyelashes. It doesnt seem unatural or made up.

Wahatche
August 16, 2015

With relatively sparse eyelashes that are very pale I rely on Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara to transform my ordinary eyes into spectacular eyes!!

Angelwingsx2
August 14, 2015

Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara is a little pricy to purchase but worth every penny you spend on it.I had one tube of their Mascara a long time ago because,we don't have a Rep where I live any more.This Mascara doesn't run or clump like a lot of mascaras do.I say if you want something that is good,you have to be prepared to pay the price.The brush in he mascara seem to go on every eyelash separately.It gives you that full long thick lash that you have been looking for.I love this mascara and if we had a seller handy,I would purchase it tomorrow because it is that good.I recommed this product and think that every woman should have the opportunity to try it for themselves.

JWanklin
August 13, 2015

I’ve been using this product for about 6 month now! I love that it stays in place (no raccoon eyes or nasty black flakes), I’ve also noticed my eyelashes seem healthier and longer.

Janetfan added a new review for