Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara

Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 672 in Mascara

Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara Black Turns up the wow with up to five times the volume. Take your lashes from simple to simply sensational with Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara, the most superthickening, superstar mascara from Mary Kay ever! This exclusive, all-in-one formula delivers the benefits you love most - long, thick, voluminous-looking lashes that last all day. You get the exact amount of mascara you need for maximum plumping - without the clumping. Brand new fresh product still in original boxes.

Average Price:  $15

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

vicereine17
Nov 14, 2014

Amazing product!! I love this thing it leaves my lashes so nice and curly, plenty of volume and it doesn't bleed, just awesome product.

MIZLIZ
Nov 03, 2014

SWOOP - I'M DONE! GREAT DEFINITION WITH NO CLUMPING
PLUS REALLY CONDITIONS LASHES

JodiCampbell
Sep 03, 2013

I LOVE this mascara. It is my absolute favorite, and makes my eyelashes look long, gorgeous, and perfect!

amandareesor
Aug 14, 2013

The only Mascara i will use! Love the applicator brush.. gets all those little eyelashes and doesn't clump them at all!

haron
May 29, 2013

For those ladies that need to 'glam' it up -- two coats of this mascara and you're good to go. It's not fancy and just makes everyday, daytime eyes look finished

Mck1980
Apr 24, 2013

Best mascara I've ever tried. Easy to remove not clumpy

NikiTaylor
May 03, 2012

I've not only had a problem with my mascara smudging over the years, but I have a tendency to blink when applying it. Huge mess!! I LOVE how when I get the Ultimate Mascara on my skin it just wipes off with a Q-tip. It's an effortless fix. Not to mention it lengthens my eyelashes great without smudging or flaking as the day goes on.

Ali de Bold
Feb 06, 2012

This mascara not only does a great job with volume and length, it holds the curl ALL DAY LONG. Like until you go to bed at midnight all day long. I'm really impressed with it. No flaking either, which is huge pet peeve for me. The only drawback is I find it a little bit harder to wash off than most mascaras. It's not waterproof, but takes almost as long to wash off as waterproof mascara. Still, for the results it's a minor inconvenience I don't mind.

I received mine free from the brand, but it's definitely a mascara I would purchase.

Tbomb
Sep 08, 2011

This mascara plumps thickens and lengthens those lashes. No flaking No clumping. Lasts all day and then some. Layers great for those extra coats.

Tjoss
Sep 06, 2011

I love this mascara. It lasts all day and still looks fresh, it makes my lashes look longer and thicker, and doesn't get all clumpy. I can cry in it and it doesn't wash away, but it's still easy to get off at night (or in the morning!) So far my very favorite!