Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 992 in Mascara

Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara Black Turns up the wow with up to five times the volume. Take your lashes from simple to simply sensational with Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara, the most superthickening, superstar mascara from Mary Kay ever! This exclusive, all-in-one formula delivers the benefits you love most - long, thick, voluminous-looking lashes that last all day. You get the exact amount of mascara you need for maximum plumping - without the clumping. Brand new fresh product still in original boxes.

Average Price:  $15

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

April 18, 2016

I didn't find it done all that much to your lashes. But it was perfect where I got sensitive skin and allergic to alot of stuff. It did last all day and I found you didn't have to re apply one flick with brush and it did do its job. But didn't flatter your lashes like the book says

April 01, 2016

I LOVE this mascara. It makes my lashes stand out. The brush is nice and soft. It is fairly build able so you can make lashes more or less intense. Not funny smell. Glides on nice. I like this one most out of Mary Kay mascaras.

March 24, 2016

As soon as I tried this mascara, I had to buy it! No clumping, smudging and I only need one coat to achieve beautiful looking lashes! The wand separates the lashes in one swoop. It dries quickly without a heavy feeling. My eyelashes look wonderful all day! I am surprised at how well it stays on without being waterproof. Highly recommend this product!

March 21, 2016

When one of my former coworkers told me about the Mary Kay products she was selling, I have to admit that I was slightly apprehensive. But because I like makeup and wanted to help her out, I went ahead and bought a few items. This mascara in particular was well worth it!

I've never known what to look for in a mascara off the top of my head - I generally would just buy whatever was on sale at the drugstore and hope for the best. I've even tried some higher end mascaras that were gifted to me. And though they all do pretty much what they're meant to, for some reason this one hit the mark just a little higher. It is long lasting, with minimal smudging (even without being waterproof). It provides an even coat with no clumps, and seems to not only lengthen, but provide lift to the lashes as well. Although I'm pleased with this product, I'm not 100% sure I'd buy again - but purely because I'd like to try out other brands first to see if they compare.

March 20, 2016

I received this mascara in Black Brown as a gift. I really like it:) I wear minimal makeup and I like a natural look. I like products that accentuate my features with minimal effort. This mascara does the trick for me. It separates my lashes and make my eyes pop all while looking totally natural. I like it so much that I just ordered it in Black. It is a bit pricier than drug store brands, but it's totally worth it for me because it helps me achieve the look that I'm going for. A nice, clean natural look. No spider lashes here;)

March 16, 2016

I love this mascara I am very picky. It glides on smooth and doesn't clump. It lasts a long time compared to other brands that clump in the container after only a few uses. I have actually had someone ask me if I had fake lashes on while wearing this mascara.

March 11, 2016

I must say this is a pretty good mascara. It is definitely not my favourite, but I do like it. It make beautiful lashes, not quite enough volume for my tastes, but what I like the most is that this mascara is not clumping at all! Very smooth, very easy to apply.

March 10, 2016

It's dark and luxurious. Goes on great. Doesn't flake or smudge. I love how smooth it applies and how dark it is. Great mascara. I own a few different types from mary kay but this is my favourite.

March 10, 2016

After hearing people rave about this, I finally gave it a try. I have pretty long lashes, so luckily I don't need too much help. I put this on, and thought it was very clumpy. I didn't think it added as much length as some mascaras I have tried. After a few hours, I had dark rings under my eyes from the mascara slowly coming off. Unfortunately I was not impressed with this product.

March 09, 2016

This shit does not wash off with just soap and water so you better buy the makeup remover when you buy this or you will have to wash your face again when you get out of the shower.

wonderwhatif has posted in the forum topic
30 Day Water Challenge

heidip added a new review for
NIVEA Soft

heidip added a new review for
Special K Red Berries Cereal

Katguevara has started a new forum topic
30 Day Water Challenge