Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 803 in Mascara

Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara Black Turns up the wow with up to five times the volume. Take your lashes from simple to simply sensational with Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara, the most superthickening, superstar mascara from Mary Kay ever! This exclusive, all-in-one formula delivers the benefits you love most - long, thick, voluminous-looking lashes that last all day. You get the exact amount of mascara you need for maximum plumping - without the clumping. Brand new fresh product still in original boxes.

Average Price:  $15

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

CarmenVilness
August 30, 2015

I have sensitive eyes and love how this feels.

Gracious
August 17, 2015

Though I have sparse eyelashes but using this product has made my eyes lashes thick and black. It seems that I naturally have beautiful thick eyelashes. It doesnt seem unatural or made up.

Wahatche
August 16, 2015

With relatively sparse eyelashes that are very pale I rely on Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara to transform my ordinary eyes into spectacular eyes!!

Angelwingsx2
August 14, 2015

Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara is a little pricy to purchase but worth every penny you spend on it.I had one tube of their Mascara a long time ago because,we don't have a Rep where I live any more.This Mascara doesn't run or clump like a lot of mascaras do.I say if you want something that is good,you have to be prepared to pay the price.The brush in he mascara seem to go on every eyelash separately.It gives you that full long thick lash that you have been looking for.I love this mascara and if we had a seller handy,I would purchase it tomorrow because it is that good.I recommed this product and think that every woman should have the opportunity to try it for themselves.

JWanklin
August 13, 2015

I’ve been using this product for about 6 month now! I love that it stays in place (no raccoon eyes or nasty black flakes), I’ve also noticed my eyelashes seem healthier and longer.

Peonybliss
August 13, 2015

Hands down my favourite mascara. It has a nice brush and doesn't go clumpy when applying it. You can easily layer it to have more definition. It is a volumizing mascara that comes in black or black-brown.

debjack
August 12, 2015

The only one that works without clumping!!

ccjools
August 12, 2015

Beautiful longer, thicker lashes without any clumping

KimSeon
August 12, 2015

I love this mascara. This mascara is easy to apply and gives lasting and professional looking results. A little product goes along way.

August 12, 2015

Great quality, stays all day, does not make any mess. Love it! Good brush too!

chrissyann123 added a new review for
Fiber 1 Lemon

Tiffyr has posted in the forum topic
Plus Size Fashion