• Maxwell House Cafe French Vanilla Instant Coffee
  • Maxwell House Cafe French Vanilla Instant Coffee

Maxwell House Cafe French Vanilla Instant Coffee Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 503 in Coffee

November 30, 2016

I really like this brand, although I wish it came in a larger container. It is so rich and creamy and even foamy like Tim Hortons hot caps. I have many times used this as a coffee creamer. It makes my coffee taste dreamy.

November 30, 2016

The only powdered mixer I trust! Love it in my coffee! I just wish they would make bigger ones, because when you drink coffee twice a day like me, you need a lot more lol. Great taste!

September 23, 2016

i absolutely adore this coffee! its so delicious and is super quick to make! plus i don't need any coffee whitener or milk added into it because its already got some in it

May 09, 2016

Tried this for the first time and it's my favorite! Just when you need a little pick me up and something sweet. So easy to make just spoon some in a cup and add hot water and sit back and enjoy!

April 07, 2016

I don't often buy instant or flavored coffee, but when I do this is one of my favorites! It is super quick to make and the coffee has a decent taste for being an instant coffee, not to bitter or weak and a delicious vanilla flavor and aroma! It is extra delicious with a splash of cream and a little bit of sugar.

April 07, 2016

I was pretty shocked by this, I myself am a huge coffee drinker and when I hear the word instant I cringe a little, BUT visiting a friend all they had was the maxwell house French vanilla instant coffee, I must say, the smell and taste of this coffee was beyond what I thought it would be! I am very shocked and pleased to say that this product made me super happy and surprised!

March 24, 2016

My Husband and myself are not real Coffee drinkers but , we like to have something warm and sweet to start off our day. We love the rich , mellow flavour of this drink. The price is not too bad just wish that it came in bigger containers as we go through 2 or 3 of them a week.

March 09, 2016

What a delicious way to start my day! I recommend this to anyone who likes a little extra flavour in their coffee, Its a great alternative to flavoured creamer!

January 29, 2016

This is an amazing tasty French Vanilla. Really addicting. Now I don't have to spend more money from outside. Really, really good. I can't wait to try out the other flavors.