Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color in 015 - Born With It

Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color in 015 - Born With It Reviews

Ranked #827 out of 1015 in Lipstick

July 15, 2015

This color is the all around perfect pink. It actually is a very close dupe for MAC's Creme Cup. Perfect alone or under gloss. I love the Color Sensational formula as well as it is not drying yet stays on the lips for a decent amount of time for a non-long wear lipstick. (ie: not completely gone after eating or drinking.)

October 16, 2012

I recently brought Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color. I often prefer tinted chap stick over lipstick, however this works perfectly for those evenings out. The product goes on smoothly and is of even texture on your lips. It also has a so so taste that is bearable. They have a wide range of color selection; and an added bonus is that they have many light pinks and mauves that I enjoy. As with all lipstick the color does fade quickly, especially if you lick you lips. The cute red/purplish container also makes the lipstick appear adorable in your evening purse. I would definitely recommend this lipstick..

April 02, 2012

I never wear lipstick, but my friend and I went to WalMart and she helped me pick this brand/colour out. I am in LOVE with it! It's a nice light pink with some shimmer to it. It applies very smoothly and is great against my skin tone.
The only downfall I see is that it is not long lasting.. I would need to reapply it every so often for it to stay true to colour.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation