Maybelline Illegal Length Fibre Extensions Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #172 out of 777 in Mascara

July 31, 2015

It's an alright mascara (if you don't need it to be waterproof). You need to coat it a lot before you can see results, but at the same time, you can't over coat it too much or else it'll start clumping. It's not perfectly waterproof ... it starts flaking with too much water exposure. My tube also dried out really fast.

Updated On: July 31, 2015

Oops ... made a mistake. Recommended? is supposed to say Fugheddaboutit!

November 26, 2014

Well, I can see my lashes, so i guess its on... Ugh. Hate it!! I cried bc it was a waste of money... No racoon eyess anyway!! If yu have skinny lashes - dont do it - its not for you, they get sparser, so much so tht i cant tell if they are longer

November 22, 2014

Bought on basis of good reviews. I usually buy Lancome Defincils but was at a drugstore & thought I may like this & save $$. Wrong!! Looks artificial & clumpy when applied (fiber-like), the mascara kind of fades onto my under-eye area through the day & yet, is tough (thus not gentle on skin) to remove. Would not recommend to anyone. Save your $$$$

July 31, 2014

Great product for the money. It doesn't clump up like other lash products. I am so sensitive to make ups and this one does not irritate my eyes. My lashes actually look longer. I highly recommend this product.

July 26, 2014

I've been hearing about fibre extension mascara (ie. 3D Fibre Lash) for some time now, and upon googling it, I was astounded by the price O.O There was NO way I was forking out that kind of money for a MASCARA.

I saw Maybelline Illegal Length FIbre Extension mascara at Walmart last week, and I picked it up on the assumption that it gave the same benefits of the more expensive kind...and it DOES! Today was the first day I put it on, and it made a HUGE difference compared to my usual mascara (currently, I've been using the Bombshell duo mascara from Maybelline). No matter how much I curled my lashes, the mascara would usually weigh them down and they'd be straight again - even after curling them AFTER application. With Illegal Length, I just needed to curl them ONCE and they held the curl ALL DAY :D And I could actually SEE each individual lash! I don't mind the skinny wand as it's easy to handle and get into the very corners.

As for the "waterproof" part, I didn't find it all that difficult to remove with eye makeup remover pads.

I think this will be my new HG of mascara, and I plan to stock up if it goes on sale! It works, and it's reasonably priced! Thanks, Maybelline! PLEASE DO NOT DISCONTINUE THIS ONE!!!

July 22, 2014

it worked fine for me iujoiujoiuhnoiuhnuyihom,yyuuyhoh;l/y8hiuhou8yhb

July 11, 2014

Longest lashes ever and easy to apply

July 09, 2014

Got it on sale so figured I would try it. One of my all time favorites. I feel it is a waste to take it off after my long 20 hour shifts because it is still just as fresh as putting it on.

July 09, 2014

I loved these . easy to use as well

July 09, 2014

It is very amazing.It stays longer and not dirty