Maybelline New York Cover Stick Concealer Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 389 in Concealer

Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer is a full-coverage concealer for blemishes, dark circles, and other imperfections. Waterproof stick glides on smoothly and blends in perfectly for natural coverage. The Cover Stick concealer can be worn alone of under foundation. It is a wax-based formula.Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested.Good for all skin types.

November 01, 2016

Je n'aime pas les concealer en crème. J'ai l'impression qu'il me laisse une effet beaucoup trop cakey sous l'oeil et c'est très dur à blender. Mais il est OK pour cacher les imperfections du visage.

August 02, 2016

This was the first concealer I used when I first started getting into makeup and absolutely love it, I recommend people first starting off to try it as well. Recently bought it again and still really love it.

March 09, 2016

This is okay for a drug store concealer. The problem with drug store makeup is that the color selection, much like this product, usually suck. I used the stick for contouring but I would never use it for actual blemishes.

December 21, 2015

good for covering up oily red spots, but quite drying on the skin.

October 19, 2015

Nothing special. Perks though that it doesn't make my acne worse like some.

June 02, 2015

I've used this concealer for years! I've tried a few others over the years, but they never work to hide my dark circles as well, so end up back with Maybelline. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for an afforable cover stick that actually works!

May 22, 2015

I have the green shade and it is the most affordable option for colour correction. A little drying and tugs if you aren't using a smoothing primer before hand.

March 31, 2015

I bought the Green colour corrector to help cancel out the bit of redness I sometimes have in my cheeks, as well as pigmentation from acne. It's a very opaque, minty-green and has a creamy consistency. It's thick, but not hard to blend out, and doesn't look too patchy or make my spots more noticeable by giving them a different texture than the rest of my skin.
It usually works very well for me, but there are a few key things to remember when using this product. I make sure my skin is well moisturized, and start dabbing very light layers of this on. Sometimes I apply it directly to my skin, sometimes I use a concealer brush or my finger. After I apply and let it set for a minute, I sometimes apply a tiny bit of powder over the concealed spots, and then continue applying foundation. Because I stipple my foundation on, it doesn't mess up the areas that I've put the Maybelline concealer on.
As long as I use a little powder over top of this after letting it set a moment, and blend it well, this stays on all day and really does a decent job of cancelling out redness in my complexion.
I bought this because the choices for colour correcting concealers was very slim in the stores I visited, but it works very well and I'd actually buy it again in the future. For about $5 you get a lot of product, and the packaging is convenient to use and travel with.

March 31, 2015

This stuff is really creamy, it's not chalky at all. I love how they have a white shade which I use to highlight because I'm super pale when I don't self tan. The green one ins't my favourite, it's a little more chalky, but the skin toned ones are really worth it.

March 25, 2015

I have bought the concealer and it does not hide anything! It does not do its job, all it does is highlight.

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge