Maybelline New York Cover Stick Concealer Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 433 in Concealer

Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer is a full-coverage concealer for blemishes, dark circles, and other imperfections. Waterproof stick glides on smoothly and blends in perfectly for natural coverage. The Cover Stick concealer can be worn alone of under foundation. It is a wax-based formula.Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested.Good for all skin types.

March 25, 2017

I have loved Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer for years! It covers dark circles and blemishes like magic and blends well with my foundation. It goes on creamy and isn't heavy on your face. One tube lasts me quite a while, so you definitely get your moneys worth with this one!

March 09, 2017

I normally use the white concealer. this concealer color is just a little too dark for me, however, I am still able to use for contouring! It's creamy and easy to apply. The best cover makeup I ever used. Use this even throughout swimming and stays on! Everything...love this stuff! Use this even throughout swimming and stays on! Great product. I recommend it to all girls who love makeup.

February 28, 2017

Idéal pour camoufler les imperfections et les cernes soit seul ou avant d'appliquer le fond de teint. Seul inconvénient, du à sa forme il a tendance à casser.

December 31, 2016

I just received this cover stick in my Christmas stocking and I love it. I'm not a big fan of the liquid concealers and so this one is just perfect and bonus the person that bought it picked the right shade. It covers up blemishes and dark spots and virtually disappears into the skin.

November 01, 2016

Je n'aime pas les concealer en crème. J'ai l'impression qu'il me laisse une effet beaucoup trop cakey sous l'oeil et c'est très dur à blender. Mais il est OK pour cacher les imperfections du visage.

August 02, 2016

This was the first concealer I used when I first started getting into makeup and absolutely love it, I recommend people first starting off to try it as well. Recently bought it again and still really love it.

March 09, 2016

This is okay for a drug store concealer. The problem with drug store makeup is that the color selection, much like this product, usually suck. I used the stick for contouring but I would never use it for actual blemishes.

December 21, 2015

good for covering up oily red spots, but quite drying on the skin.

October 19, 2015

Nothing special. Perks though that it doesn't make my acne worse like some.

June 02, 2015

I've used this concealer for years! I've tried a few others over the years, but they never work to hide my dark circles as well, so end up back with Maybelline. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for an afforable cover stick that actually works!

R3Bean added a new review for