Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #213 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Unstoppable liner's smudge proof, stay put, waterproof formula won't budge until you want it to. Its self sharpening packaging swivels up and down so the point is always sharp and ready to define. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers and ophthalmologist tested.

July 04, 2016

Funny enough, whenever I go to the store I buy 6 of these. I have very sensitive eyes and this formula does not irritate them. The color lasts long. I did not find any streaking or sparkle to turn me off from the product. Try putting this in your waterline, you won't be disappointed!

July 04, 2016

I purchased this eyeliner last year because I had heard that it was a really good one, I got it and really liked the results I was getting. The color was solid and it went on very easily, cut to about a week later and it started to crack off. It was ok at first but than it continued to crack every time I would twist it up, I ended up throwing it out because it was highly annoying. I would not buy this again.

July 04, 2016

I went to shoppers looking for an eyeliner that wouldn't smudge and wouldn't cost an arm and a leg. I explained to her that most of the eyeliners I've tried smudge. She advised me the maybelline unstoppable. What a disappointment. About an hour after applying it already started smudging. Don't waste your money.

July 01, 2016

This is a really good deal and it literally does not smudge when i apply it. I have several different ones from other companies, but this is in the top four for me.

May 16, 2016

Usually my go to eyeliner from a drug store. I usually prefer to use a higher end eyeliner but if I run out or need a back up I will use this one. It goes on very smooth but I find that it smudges easier. The past 2 I have gotten have also been broken and it makes it difficult to put on the eyeliner when pieces break off.

February 17, 2016

My favorite eyeliner. It glides on my eye so easily. It has a creamy formula that makes it so easy to put on. I also love that I don't have to sharpen it with a sharpener - instead I can just twist up for more product. I use the color "pewter" and love it.

February 08, 2016

One of the better drugstore eyeliners that I have tried.
I do prefer prestige brands, like Stila or Lise Watier over this one though.
I find it still smudges more in comparison to the higher end products.
It would like the color to be more bold also.

February 08, 2016

Best eyeliner ever! Smudge proof and stays where you put it ALL DAY. Smooth application. Removes easily with makeup remover or baby oil.

August 03, 2015

I have tried many waterproof eyeliners and this is my favourite. On a hot day out in the sun it may smudge a little but it will stand up to water.

June 12, 2015

Love this eye liner, I have been using it for at least 10 years! My only complaint is the past 3 I have purchased have broke...not sure if they are cheating out.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic