Maybelline Wet Shine Nail Polish

Maybelline Wet Shine Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #1389 out of 1480 in Nail Polish

MAY WET SHINE H2O-PINK

January 17, 2017

I like the way it spreads on the nalla. The brush is also convenient to use. It gives a good look and finishing to the nails. It also stays for a long time.

March 10, 2016

Haven't seen this in so long at the supermarket... but it comes in a super cute bottle.
    Lives up to our it's name... it truly is a diamond shine! I find it to also stay on my nails for longer as well+

March 13, 2015

Found this polish at a discount department store at a very reasonable price. The color was vibrant and shiny. Lasted a long time before I had to touch up my nails. Great product at a great price. I will definitely buy it again

March 03, 2015

The colour is nice, but it chips and washes off easy. The next day it was already chipping.

May 07, 2009

I have been using "ballet slippers" as the pink for my french manicures. The colour goes on a bit translucent and is a natural baby pink. It tends to be a bit fussy and streaks really easy, but I'm hooked on the colour and finish of it so it is worth fussing with.

January 31, 2009

Its pretty good.

January 30, 2009

This works great for my toes no top coat needed. It leaves a wet glossy shine and looks like I just got a pedicure. I love it! So many colors to choose from and doesn't chip easily

February 07, 2007

This is one of the best nail polishes that I have tried (and I've tried many!). Every colour that I have used has turned out nicely and lasts a long time too. It comes in great colours and doesn't chip very easily. The only problem that I have really had with these, is that sometimes some of the tops will come unglued, and it's harder to unscrew them off. Other than that, these are really great.

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Things you would tell your younger self: