McCain Deep 'n Delicious Carrot Cake Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 62 in Frozen Desserts

Whether it’s a special occasion, or you just want to celebrate getting the kids to bed early, this cake makes any occasion better. This moist, flavourful cake recipe is perfectly complimented with our light, whipped, real cream cheese icing. Give it a try – you might have just discovered your new favourite Deep 'n Delicious® cake!

October 23, 2016

This carrot cake is pretty good. I like the sweetness and richness of the cream cheese icing. However, the cake is very small for the price they are charging. I usually opt for something bigger or make my own cake.

June 29, 2016

Not a bad flavour, actually tasted better than I expected.
Expected more of a bitter / raw carrot taste to the cake, but it actually blended in well with the moistness of the cake and the cream. I did enjoy it actually. Not a flavour I might buy again...as I prefer the other dessert flavours from mccain, however I do recommend as something different. Glad I tried, because it did taste better than expected. I just wonder how much of the carrot flavour is real...or synthetic....that is my only issue with this cake...

May 21, 2016

Very moist, better than my moms. I can purchase several at a time and thow a party in an instant. No baking or mess to deal with. Highly recommended. All McCain cakes are delicious

May 19, 2016

This is my favourite McCain Deep 'n Delicious Cake. It doesn't taste the same as other carrot cakes I have had, but it is delicious.

It has a very soft, very moisture texture and the frosting is so smooth and creamy.

I may or may not have eaten a whole one before :)

May 09, 2016

YUMMY!!! I so love carrot cake and this is one of the better ones. I absolutely love the consistency and flavor of this cake. The icing is so mouth watering I could eat it by it's self. These are a little harder to find, but when I do I stock up. Such an amazing price point for the treat you get in return. BIG YES right here!!

May 04, 2016

My family and I love McCain Deep'n Delicious Carrot Cake. I try to bake my own low fat carrot cake for a bit healthier option but it's time consuming. This is my go-to ready-to-eat dessert when I am not able to bake myself! It has great flavour and is always moist and delicious! Just wish it didn't have so many calories.

May 03, 2016

I love carrot cake and so far had a great tasting experience with McCain desserts so I was very excited to try this. Unfortunately, I did not enjoy as much as I wanted. This cake is definitely artificial tasting like powdery texture and the icing wasn't great. This is my least favorite McCain desserts!! However that being said, it could be I already have a higher standard in terms of carrot cakes as I usually buy them at my favourite bakery shop - they use real fresh ingredients and the icing is homemade cream cheese. In addition, it's not very sweet like the McCain one. So I wouldn't recommend it.

May 03, 2016

This is one of my least favorite McCain desserts, but I may be spoiled because my Mom makes the best Carrot cake around :-) This is "OK", and I pick it up now and then for my kids when they ask, but I find the carrot taste to be a little fake, almost powdery. I do love the icing, however.

May 03, 2016

very moist and yummy with a silky smooth cream cheese frosting mmm mmm good. seriously if you like carrot cake and don't feel like making it run out and give it a try you won't be disappointed

May 02, 2016

Love carrot cake and this is one of my favourites when I don't feel like making it myself. It's fluffy and delicious, the icing is smooth and not too sweet.

TiaQ added a new review for
Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk