McCain Deep 'n Delicious Cookies & Cream Pie Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 62 in Frozen Desserts

Looking for a small moment of bliss at the end of a long day? It’s hard to resist this Cookies & Cream Pie featuring layers of delicious cream filled with chunks of chocolate cookie!

June 27, 2016

I noticed the same, not many places / stores carry this flavour of McCain cake however those who do I definitely buy from. :)

I enjoyed it, I enjoyed because it tasted a combination of my favorite icecream flavour along with pie for cake making it delicious.

I enjoyed that the pieces of cookies were HUGE within the pie, definitely not cheapened out on cookie pieces with the cream part being smooth and tasty!
The pie crust tasted not bad, maybe because of the other flavours combined making it GREAT!!

May 22, 2016

This was really hard for me to find! All three of the stores near my house either only sold the cake ones, or only the chocolate cake one. Finally, I found them in a Metro store.

When I opened the box, I was kind of disappointed about how small it was. I let it thaw a little, and when I tried eating it, it was like whipping cream with a little bit of oreo chunks in it. I was kind of expecting something more solid, but I guess that is what I get for leaving it out too long. Don't get me wrong, it was still good. But for the price, I am not sure if I will be purchasing this again.

May 18, 2016

MMM Cookies n Cream. How could I go wrong with this one? I love it and when the grandkids are here they always ask for it.Actually, I finished one off about 4:30 this morning.

May 09, 2016

This is possibly my favorite frozen dessert. I love cookies and cream and McCain did a good job with this one. The cream is still light once thawed out. Not heavily like you may suspect. The crumb layer is not too sweet.

May 09, 2016

Cookies & Cream Pie need I say more. My daughter is addicted to this pie. It is her absolute favorite. The rest of us really like it also, but she craves for it. It is very rich and such a wonderful treat. A winner for sure.

May 08, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised by this McCain Deep n' Delicious cake. Although it tasted a bit icy (would have liked a more milky taste), I would buy it again.

May 08, 2016

McCain Deep 'n Delicious Cookies & Cream Pie, this is a god pie but it is a a little too sweet for my liking. It is other than that delicious and a good treat.

May 08, 2016

I loved this pie. There were lots of chocolate chunks and it was very creamy. Tasted just like a frozen Oreo. We had it for dessert with some family members and everyone seemed to like it. The price was very decent as well.

May 08, 2016

I was actually really disappointed in this pie. I am a huge fan of cookies and cream. It's not my absolute weakness. This was actually not very tasty. It tasted cheap It also gets freezer burnt very quickly and does not taste fresh. I would not buy again.

May 05, 2016

given the Mc Cain Challenge on the website, i grabbed one of these on the weekend. and its like eating a Mc Flurry with whip cream. SO delicious! i let it melt a little before i went an ate half of the pie. (sorry, not sorry)