Merida Cleansing Wipes - Face/Eye

Merida Cleansing Wipes - Face/Eye Reviews

Ranked #157 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

July 24, 2016

I love these! Why pay outrageous prices for makeup removing wipes when you can go to the Dollarama and buy these for $1.25?! They work well at removing my toughest eye makeup. They remove waterproof mascara, hard to remove eyeliner and more.

May 05, 2016

I bought this product at the dollar store in a last attempt at finding a product to wipe my make up off but not irritate me extra oily sensitive skin.

I had previously tried proactive (which sort of worked), Noxzema, oil of olay, clean and clear, etc.
Nothing was helping my acne.
Then I found these wipes. They are amazing! I stock up and you cannot beat the price!!!

I would recommend these (and have) to numerous people. I have been buying them for the last five or six years faithfully!!

January 07, 2016

I got these at the dollar store on the recommendation of a friend and was amazed by how well they took off even my waterproof gel eyeliner. I definitely recommend following these with a good facial cleanser (although occasionally on lazy nights I fall asleep after just having used one of these) but they are cheap, effective and do the trick.

September 20, 2014

Got these at the dollar store. They weren't bad. They did a decent job at removing eye makeup....a lot better than some drug store brands. Would get these again for sure.

March 05, 2012

I really needed makeup remover and had no time or options before a large event. I picked up Merida Cleansing wipes at Dollaramma as a last resort. I have very sensitive and acne prone skin, so I was not at all looking forward to the experience of a dollar store product, in fact I was worried about reactions, but I was in a pinch.

This product surprised me. It worked so well. I had no negative reaction. It was quick, easy, and removed all my makeup including waterproof mascara.

The cloths are large, soft and not too saturated. The price is fantastic at $1.25 for 25 cloths. They claim to remove makeup and purify skin, soften skin with natural moisturizers and microencaspulated vitamin E protects your skin from signs of aging. I don't know about the rest of it, but my skin came out clean and makeup free. I did not breakout or react negatively in any way to the product.

The only negative would be the smell. it has a very perfumy smell, which I was worried would cause a reaction, but I had no trouble with that either. And once I applied my moisturizer I didn't notice the smell any longer.

I totally recommend these wipes and for the price you can't go wrong trying them out for yourself.