Mia Adora 3D Fiber Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #145 out of 773 in Mascara

April 20, 2016

I got this because I was too cheap to buy Younique. I have very small nasty lashes thanks to a stint with permanent extensions. This product makes my lashes look like they used to with a $3 tube of maybelline, so... just okay.

2-3 weeks after opening, Step1/3 tube was mostly all dried up, or at least too tacky to coat my lashes nicely. I probably used it 3 times, so it did not get a lot of exposure to air.
The fibres, despite 15-20 coats of topcoat, quickly began to dry up and fall in my eyes causing extreme irritation and me having to remove my contacts.
The application process is quite arduous. 15-20 coats of gel, apply the fibres, then 15-20 more coats. Which would be fine, if it lasted more than an hour.

But boy oh boy, for that hour my lashes looked.... okay.

Unless you looked up close, then they looked really weird. Like i have the pubes of dead witches stuck to my face.

On top of everything, I have very oily skin and about 30 minutes or so after application, I started looking like a racoon.

July 28, 2015

This mascara rocks. I've never been a big fan of mascara. It usually clumps up or gets all over my cheek. This mascara didn't clump and went on easy. Who knew I could have such long beautiful lashes. After following the three step application I could not believe what my lashes looked like. They where so long and looked fuller. Totally amazed me. And no mess. No smudges on my cheek. This mascara rocks! I'm so glad I was able to try it. I'm completely in love with it

Updated On: July 28, 2015

I received this item at a free or discounted rate in exchange for a review. Regardless all options are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.

May 27, 2015

Although this product is a little on the pricey side just for a mascara, you'd be surprised on how well it actually works! Normal I spend Atleast 10 mins on just my lashes, but with this mascara I'm finished in 2 mins and my lashes look even better and I use less. Love!!

May 26, 2015

This goes on a lot lighter than another brand. Best thing about it is that it doesn't flake as much and, because it goes on lighter, I can control how thick and long I want my lashes (for a day/night look). It washes off really well, but stays on all day. I wore it without touchups for about 13 hours & was able to remove it with my regular oil/baby wipe method. Takes some practice for getting a longer/thicker look. The box is really pretty & has a magnetic clasp closer. It's compact and fit in one of my smaller purses. Once again, my fave thing is that, even when I wore it heavier (more layers & length), I didn't get the flaking that I did with another brand. This is also supposed to be good for conditioning the lashes, but I haven't been using it for more than a week so I don't know. I can tell that this doesn't dry out my lashes like some regular mascaras seem to do. I actually got to try this for free, but it's one product that I *will* be buying from now on. Pricey, but cheaper than using tons of regular mascara. (Sorry about the photos. Had trouble getting it small enough for this post!) #GotItFree

May 03, 2015

omg i can't live without this now my lashes have never been so long they look fake because they are so long now lol i just love it

May 03, 2015

This product allows for instant volume and most importantly awesome length. The magnifying gel applicator really allows for the separation of the lashes which subsequently causes less clumping. I enjoy the fact that you can create a dramatic look for nights out by just adding an additional coat or two; or keep it simple for the day with just one application. I definitely recommend this product as a person with fine lashes as I really noticed a difference.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender