Good

Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #386 out of 807 in Eye Liner

October 21, 2016

I bought this at a CVS after hearing about it being "tsunami-proof". I can confirm this statement. I have very oily eyelids and watery eyes, meaning nothing wants to stay on them! This is pretty goopy and comes with a brush applicator which means in gets in my eyelashes and is difficult to remove. The upside of this is that it stays on all day with barely any flaking, much better than the Stila one.

May 06, 2015

BEST LIQUID EYELINER .. STAYS ON AND DOESNT SMUDGE OR FADE.. GREAT PRICE.. HAVE TO USE AVEENO WIPES OR LIQUID EYEMAKEUP REMOVER.. STATES UP TO 24HR WEAR AND TRUE .. GREAT GREAT

November 05, 2014

I get compliments EVERY time I wear this eyeliner - I have the blue. It is so bright and just a gorgeous peacock blue. It lasts forever, I can shower and it still looks fresh, I have to scrub it off with makeup remover. My only complaint is mine has got somewhat clumpy, but I've had it a quite awhile & it needs to be replaced.

August 05, 2014

I actually use the brown shade of this product to help fill in my brows, and honestly, it looks flawless! I love the color pay off and how easily I can work with the product to accomplish my looks.