Milk Bone Mini's

Milk Bone Mini's Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 95 in Dog Food & Treats

March 06, 2017

Mon chien capote sur les milkbones. Il me laisse tranquille quand je lui en donnes. Et pour ses dents aussi. Surtout qu'il est rendu à 12 ans et c est un Yorkshire ses dents sont rendu loose merci

February 07, 2017

Quel belle friandise au chien ,de bon qualité ,consciencieux pour les animaux ce qu'il peuvent manger ou pas les ingrédients utilisés ces bien .Ma chienne adore cette petite gâterie .

December 30, 2016

This was the first treat I bought for dog. He is a Bichon Shih Tzu. He loved it at the time being and my husband even had one. hahah! He thinks it's how he will bond with our puppy.

Anyway, my dog grew tired of it and just ignored it and wanted a new treat instead that's why I haven't bought it in a long time.

December 22, 2016

I have not personally tried these, however I caught my son eating one once and he seemed to be enjoying it immensely. My dog loves them and will eat the whole box if my children feed the whole box to her. We go through quite a bit of these and they are very affordable and enriched with protein,vitamins and minerals. Hmmm maybe my son is onto something. LOL

December 22, 2016

I have fairly large dogs, but I still buy these little minis! They are great for when out for walks, to use when training, and to give to my dogs since they go outside a million times a day!!

September 12, 2016

I use these for my 2 dogs and they love them! They work great for training and they come in different flavours and sizes. The dogs eat them right up!!

June 29, 2016

These treats are cheap and my dogs love them. I normally buy the regular size ones but these are good to have on hand for when smaller dogs come over to visit.

June 26, 2016

My young ( year old) dog likes these. Sometime I break them up and use them when trying to train him. I'm working on getting him to drop the ball in my hand.

February 06, 2016

I get these for my small dogs. I like that they come in a small size; much easier for their chewing times together.

January 04, 2016

I buy these for my dogs. It isn't their favorite treat but they will eat them. They are a good price too.