Milk Bone Mini's

Milk Bone Mini's Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 84 in Dog Food & Treats

September 12, 2016

I use these for my 2 dogs and they love them! They work great for training and they come in different flavours and sizes. The dogs eat them right up!!

June 29, 2016

These treats are cheap and my dogs love them. I normally buy the regular size ones but these are good to have on hand for when smaller dogs come over to visit.

June 26, 2016

My young ( year old) dog likes these. Sometime I break them up and use them when trying to train him. I'm working on getting him to drop the ball in my hand.

February 06, 2016

I get these for my small dogs. I like that they come in a small size; much easier for their chewing times together.

January 04, 2016

I buy these for my dogs. It isn't their favorite treat but they will eat them. They are a good price too.

November 24, 2015

All my pups have always liked these!! great price too

November 24, 2015

Great little bones, i have a small 4 pound dog so she cannot chew the larger bones, these are the perfect size and she loves them!! Definitely recommend. (They also make a great stocking stuffer for your pet)

November 06, 2015

These I like because I have small dogs and they like them.

June 10, 2015

My little guy loves these.. Whenever we put 1 or 2 into his food bowl,he takes them to his bed and saves them for later..lol

June 08, 2015

My small dog loves Milk Bone mini's and we buy them all the time. He comes running when we say its time for a treat. The mini is good for small dogs.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender