Mini chips ahoy rainbow cookies

Mini chips ahoy rainbow cookies Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 209 in Baked Goods

March 13, 2017

I'm sure by now most of us, if not all of us, have seen the video of the mom hiding out in the bathroom eating snacks, well these cookies are my snack of choice. I have always had a love for the mini chops ahoy rainbow cookies. I love them so much because I really like the taste and I find myself eating a whole bag of the big ones. With the small ones I portion it out into baggies to make sure I'm not eating a bag of sugar. It isn't the healthiest, but it sure tastes great! I still have them with a nice cold glass of milk.

February 17, 2017

These make for the perfect snack for any age! I grew up with these and I now have them in my own cupboard and give them to my son! They are so cute with the rainbow chunks in them and they sell for a pretty good price in the local grocery store. They can be addicting though! lol
    They make for such a quick and easy snack.

February 17, 2017

These little chips ahoy rainbow cookies are dangerously addictive. I love the crunch! They have just the right about of sweetness to them. Great for portion control, if you can stop after a few haha.

February 16, 2017

Little bits of heaven! I love these cookies. They may be small but they pack a punch... of flavour!! ;) The rainbow chocolate chips are really cute, not too sweet and add a ton of flavour to this crunchy cookie. They are also really great as a treat in school lunches, they fit in a small container perfectly.

September 03, 2016

I love these little Mini Chips Ahoy Rainbow Cookies! Such a tasty little snack. A great crunchy little chocolate chip cookie. The little rainbow bits are a nice addition that add some sweetness to the cookie. They are a handy little snack to take on the go. They aren't too filling it won't spoil your appetite. The little ones love them they are the perfect size for toddlers to enjoy!

August 16, 2016

I love when these go on sale and I can stock up for summer beach trips. Love the bite size cookies and love the resealable bag! Perfect crunch and loved the rainbow chips!

July 31, 2016

These are best! I love cookies,and mini cookies are even better! They're crunchy, small and cute, fun and super yummy. I like these for on the go or just a snack at home.

July 31, 2016

Who doesn't love cookies, these mini rainbow cookies are very yummy and are very cheap. I get this bag at Walmart for $2.00 and I have to hide them from my son and fiancé because they like to devour them. I have also used these as a cookie crumble topping for sundaes, so good.