Mini chips ahoy rainbow cookies

Mini chips ahoy rainbow cookies Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 156 in Baked Goods

September 03, 2016

I love these little Mini Chips Ahoy Rainbow Cookies! Such a tasty little snack. A great crunchy little chocolate chip cookie. The little rainbow bits are a nice addition that add some sweetness to the cookie. They are a handy little snack to take on the go. They aren't too filling it won't spoil your appetite. The little ones love them they are the perfect size for toddlers to enjoy!

August 16, 2016

I love when these go on sale and I can stock up for summer beach trips. Love the bite size cookies and love the resealable bag! Perfect crunch and loved the rainbow chips!

July 31, 2016

These are best! I love cookies,and mini cookies are even better! They're crunchy, small and cute, fun and super yummy. I like these for on the go or just a snack at home.

July 31, 2016

Who doesn't love cookies, these mini rainbow cookies are very yummy and are very cheap. I get this bag at Walmart for $2.00 and I have to hide them from my son and fiancé because they like to devour them. I have also used these as a cookie crumble topping for sundaes, so good.