Minute Maid Apple Juice

Minute Maid Apple Juice Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 148 in Juice

March 15, 2017

Minute Maid Apple Juice is a healthy beverage alternative to enjoy anytime! I love that it is not from concentrate and it tastes great! My family loves it too.

February 15, 2017

The kids & I love this stuff!! I always have to keep it stocked in the house, because heaven forbid we ever run out of Apple Juice! My favourite part about it is that it's not too acidity, so no need to dilute with water, but you can still pass with adding a bit of water if you need to stretch your last container of it!!

February 15, 2017

Me and my kids love this apple juice! Delicious drink! Very healthy! Easy to take on the go! Great prices! Great ingredients! Apple juice has many I would recommend this product to everyone!

April 20, 2016

I tried the one in a can, it definitely has the apple taste, it's not expensive, easy to find in supermarket, good value for the money. It's not too sweet at all

March 20, 2016

My mom couldn't keep this juice in the house when I was little she have even caught me dribking it from the carton. Loves thsi appke juice. Itas the only kind I drink.

December 02, 2015

A nice inexpensive apple juice that tastes great! No complaints here

December 02, 2015

These are great in my daughter's lunches, they taste good and they're healthy, you can really taste that apple flavor they come in drinking boxes which are the perfect size for a child to drink

November 30, 2015

Great for lunches but I find it to be more like a cocktail juice because it taste artificial and sweet .

November 30, 2015

For a cheap Apple juice, this is really nice. A good combination of sweet and tart

November 30, 2015

It's smooth, a bit of a tangy after taste. Not too sweet.