Minute Maid Lemonade Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 480 in Miscellaneous

August 22, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE this lemonade! Super refreshing and there's only 35 calories per cup which is great! It is not super tart and it have the perfect amount of sweetness in it.

May 31, 2016

The perfect amout of sweet and tart flavor. Great on a hot summer day in a tall glass with ice. Its very refreshing as well. Almost as good as home made.

December 30, 2015

nice on a hot day... good flavor no gross after taste

Minute Maid Lemonade;

i enjoy so much

has natural citrus lemon taste within

not as much sugar
great clear lemonage color

REFRESHING!!!!

December 30, 2015

Good lemonade. I like the frozen kind better though. Nice refreshing summer drink

December 30, 2015

I love minute maid lemonade.. Such a refreshing drink, especially on a hot summers day!

December 29, 2015

A great drink. Very refreshing and cool. I don't drink this on a regular basis usually in the summertime. It also comes in a pink lemonade as well. Both are great!

July 15, 2015

To me lemonade is synonymous with summer and Minute Maid definitely got it right with this product. Perfectly tart and sweet and refreshing. The 341 ml cans are the best for a summer cookout or a lazy day in the park.

July 10, 2015

I've always liked lemonade, but recently I've become absolutely obsessed. It may be because I would very rarely drink it (1-2 times a year or less), but now I can't stop buying it ! I've tried a few different brands of lemonade in a carton, (NOT the frozen concentrate) and the Minute Maid lemonade and pink lemonade are the best tasting ones so far. They are also a great price. I've actually only got in the U.S. so far at Walmart for $5 for 4 cartons. I'm sure that in Canada the prices are also good. Looking at the ingredients, I feel like the quality is pretty good. It's not too sour, or too sweet and I really like that it has very few, very fine pieces of lemon pulp in it. The taste is so good that my mouth is watering right now thinking about it. :) If you like lemonade, definitely try this one out. (AGAIN, MY REVIEW IS FOR THE CARTON, NOT THE FROZEN CYLINDERS !)

April 20, 2015

Great summer drink, comes in pink as well. You could add a little spritzer to make it fun. The kids love it as well. Has a nice lemon taste. Maybe a bit high sugar, so just limit your intake.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml