Minute Rice Basmati Reviews

Ranked #154 out of 480 in Miscellaneous

August 29, 2016

Depuis que j'ai fait l'essai de ce riz je n'utilise plus le riz "ordinaire". Il vient en sachet, on peut le faire soit sur la cuisiniere ou au micro-onde et le gout se rapproche beaucoup du riz basmati conventionnel. Il est vraiment pratique car le temps de cuission est moindre que tout riz "ordinaire".

February 16, 2016

This is my favorite rice to buy. I love the flavour and it is easy to make and doesn't take very long. It is also one of the healthier rice for you. It is a little pricey but it is worth it.

February 16, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this product. I'm super busy so I thought I'd give it a shot and I was pleasantly surprised. I love nasmati rice and I was worried it couldn't be cooked quickly. However this rice is great and stays separated and not mushy. Give it a try when you're in a hurry.

May 02, 2015

This variety of Minute Rice is fabulous tasting. I like to add cajun seasonings to stir fry and add this rice with it. I also put strips of chicken or pork and add to mixture. Its 'great and along with garlic bread it's a complete meal.

May 02, 2015

Great taste and easy to make. It has quickly become a regular side dish for our busy family.

May 02, 2015

This rice was OK . It comes in pouches , 4 servings each which is a downer for me as I only need 1 serving at a time it is cooked in half the time [10 min ] of the regular Basmati that I buy. tasted just like I thought it should. It is a little pricy in my local store but I'm sure it would be cheaper in a big city. I think it is good for family's where time is important and it could be purchased on sale.

May 01, 2015

#GOTITFREE - I got a sample of Minute Rice Basmati in my Sample Source box. The rice was easy to cook and turned out fluffy and delicious. Basmati is the rice I use for my main dishes and I was delighted to have the opportunity to try the Minute Rice version. You can add your favourite spices, meats and veggies to create a filling and nutritious meal for your family.